Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Help please

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi i am new here, not sure if im gettin any of this right lol

I had surgery August 2007 i had a prolapsed disc, I was wondering if anyone else has had very bad pelvic pain.

I have had the pain since i had my op. :''(

Any help would be great Thank you

xXx Amy xXx
advertisement

Comments

• Hiya >:D< Welcome To Spine Health >:D< We are here to give our support and understanding and advice :) , this can only be based on our own personal experiences :? . Amy, being in pain for so long, have you been to see your doctor? :? If not i really think you should >:D< . How does your back feel since the operation on the disc? :? What did they do to the disc? :) Did it cure the back problem? :/ Do you take any medication? :? Please post back. :)

Angie >:D< :H
  • I am sorry to hear that you are still in pain post op. Try checking the surgery section as you may find someone with the same symptoms there. Good luck and please keep us posted.
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can.i do not have your problem but we do have chronic pain in common. ~X( you have come to the right place to get some answers to your questions. check out the top of the forum under "Treatments" and you will see some info. you might want to talk to your doctor about your added pain. please make yourself at home and have a look around. good luck with your further treatment. Jenny :)