Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Wednesday, lots more sleep this week?

lulusheartllulusheart Posts: 4,273
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Sleep Problems
:) good morning, =D> well, just past 1:30 here. i can't sleep! I) the forum has been quiet and i think there has been some more sleep for everyone this week. atleast i like to think so. sometimes i think the whole world is asleep out there. of course i know that part of the world is awake so that isnt't possible! =)) there are still alot of dreamers out there tonight. I) Jenny :)
advertisement

Comments

• 3:50 am, How are you doing Jenny?

I took a few days break(down), Monday while running errands had the worst panic attack in years.Mp heart was pounding so fast, sweating like a marathon runner in 45 degree weather, and this happened while driving stuck in traffic.I held on long enough to get off the road, thank goodness.It happened so fast, I don't carry my ativan either.I just did my breathing exercises, told myself it will be alright.took an hour to settle, got home in so much pain from the stress and have been recovering since.I am so tired of hurting, I am even sicker of looking healthy and blood tests showing nothing in the way of bad news.My mris/xrays show only half the story, I have been upbeat till now :''(
  • Well here it is at nearly 1 am and I'm still awake... I don't see anyone on here so hopefully that means you are all getting some much needed sleep/rest. I nodded off for a short bit around ten, but my husband accidentally woke me up, so here I am. He's laying over there next to me snoring away! Lucky toot! Well I hope you all sleep well and wake feeling refreshed!! Have a good night and pleasant dreams!!
  • good morning, :H i see trater dropped by in the night. :H maybe the snoring died down and you are sleeping away by now. I) i got a few hours of sleep and feel well rested. had to throw the rest of the family out. :''( i was awake and they were all still sound asleep. John and Sirius know the drill and got up in the freezing house and went into the freezing spare bed. i feel heartless about that!! =(( i really hope Frustrated is feeling better today as well. i am dreaming of a nap today and if it rains that would be extra nice. sleep well fellow spineys! I) Jenny :)

• 10:40 am got some sleep thanks Jenny for the PM, it helped, I feel so alone with all this pain at times.I am so grateful for your kind words and hope that anytime you need to rant, vent and need an ear send me a PM, even in pain , I will listen!!!!

• Hi gals...
    Thought I would check in to see how you guys are doing tonight... I guess it's still a bit early for most of you.It's sneaking up on midnight for me. I did something horrible to my back today, don't know what it was unless it was making the bed. Now I cant move with out being in severe pain. I'm going to try to find a tolerable position that will allow me to fall asleep and give it a try.
    Hope you all are able to sleep tonight. I'm sending the sand man your way to help you out so be looking for him! Good night my friends....

• Its going to be very rough night, my Rheumy visit was an epic failure and back at square one ~X(

I have actually lost faith in the doctors I trusted to help me, never thought it would come to this.
  • :) good morning. 2:30 here. :H trater, wow! what did you do to your back? yes! :? it could of been making the bed! that is one of the most painful chores i do in a day. i hope it is just a muscle strain and some rest will do you good. it is scary to develope a different, severe pain!! sleep well! i haven't thought of the sandman in awhile. =))Frustrated, try and get some rest! I) you have alot to think about and sleeping is much better for you! the sandman is up and about tonight and i am sending him your way! I) Jenny :)
  • I went shopping today for just a couple of hours and boy am I paying for it now... ~X( :''( :''( :''( I have some much needed Christmas shopping to get done and can't seem to last long enough to get it done. Make Note to self: Next year online shopping a must!!! ;)
    Well, I hope all of my buddies are doing well, I on the other hand feel it will be a long night.
    Jeanette
  • I can't sleep because I slept all day! Now again up all night and I'll sleep all day! It's a viscious cycle. Maybe I should stay awake day and night to get back to normal? i don't know? G'night everyone Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • :) Sunday morning, 1:30AM. no sandman for me tonight. ~X( i wonder if Charry and Jeanette caught any sleep? I) so quiet here, waiting for the rain storm to show up. the forum is sleeping as well, maybe the snow and rain has put everyone to sleep. i love the sound of the rain outside my window. great company!! anyone listening to the rain,can't sleep? Jenny :)
  • every 2 hours, I can't sleeep either...We had a snow storm come in and boy I know it.Everyone in the house is snoring except me.
    jeanette
  • :) 4jkasper, you must feel that in every bone you have and even more in the usual pain spots!! :T it just goes right into your bones and makes every movement a pain in the behind! oh! please keep warm and take your meds. you got some snow so be careful!!! ~X( Jenny :)
  • :) another night without sleep. :''( i did nap today for an hour so that helped very little. :T i took my little combination of melatonin and magnesium. they will help me relax and maybe even put me to sleep for a few hours. we shall see!! hearing the fog horns already tonight. where is that darn rain? can there be rain and fog together? well, i am just thinking of all kinds of crazy questions. it is time to get some sleep. i don't care if it is the sandman or the fairy. can one of you just come by tonight? Jenny :)
advertisement