Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

it's me

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in New Member Introductions
hi everyone haven't been on here in a long time. i used to be just backrage.
advertisement

Comments

• I remember you, welcome back. :H How have you been?
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,715
    Welcome back...
    How are you feeling? Have some of your spinal problems
    been resolved?
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • :) hi and welcome back to the forum! :H we are still here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am sorry i don't know you but i look forward to reading your posts on the forum. it is always nice to get an old spiney back. =D> hope that time has treated you well. the new forum is just that,new,but with still the same caring and concern as always. good luck in your future. Jenny :)
  • I also remember you. Glad to have you back but I hope it is not because your condition has worsened.
  • my back is still the same. we moved a couple months ago that's why i haven't been on in awhile. now that i'm settled in i'm sure i'll be on more often. right now i'm having issues with comp. they want to settle my case instead of approving surgery ~X( .
  • I sure hope you were able to get movers :) How do like your new place? Try not to get it all done in one day.
    Anyway, WC is famous for being cheap and a pain in the butt. Have you had a lawyer in this process? Would you go ahead with surgery if they continue to give you a hard time?
    I hope you win your case and that Comp pays for surgery so you can feel better. Keep us posted, take care.
advertisement