Two hours before my surgery the NS office called and told me that she can not do my surgery today because of an emergent case soooo........
They will try to bump someone else for wednesday but if they can't then I have to wait till January 7th!!!
I can't wait this long....omg.. i am furious right now. Nothing like waiting till 2 hours before surgery to cancel.