Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

private message size issue

when i receive a private message and want to reply i am struggling to widen the margins,i get a little box and barely fit two sentences,the message i am repling to is inside this little box below my sentence and i have to scroll through it to read the senders message.is there any way i can have the senders message on my screen,mean while have my message box wider to keep track.
is there an option i am over looking,i have tried to click and drag the margin lines but nothing is happening.

appreciate any help.....
thanks karen
advertisement

Comments

• Huh that's wierd, I just sent one and it was pretty lengthy. I just started typing in the top of the box and it kept letting it get longer.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,726
    Karen, I totally agree with that. When I do a reply, the window box to respond to is limited in width and when you have the senders message, it is not the easiest to use.
    Many times, I delete the sender's note so that I at least have more "white" spaces to work with.

I will bring this up to he Spine-Health Developers

Hope you are having a good day, a good week and hopefully a good month
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Hit preview and then it will bring everything up where you can view it as you type.

"C"
  • thankyou for all the help,

thats sound advice ron,i ended up using the zoom just to bring it onto the screen although it was 2 sentences i found it more manageable,i thought it was just my eye sight and that was with the specs on LOL :B

i will try that preveiw "C"....

lenghtly PMs pamlee78,i am sure you were burning out the keyboard,i can run off like that sometimes but its great that you can go and edit just incase you end up repeating yourself by the time you come to the end of the long message and send =)) =))

thanks
    karen
  • I don't have any problems with this anymore, since I discovered that pulling down the small shaded triangle at the bottom right hand corner, and as long as it is being pulled, the area gets larger.

Kin
advertisement