Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Anyone know how TerriJV is?

dbullwinkelddbullwinkel Posts: 224
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Haven't seen her around in a while..I know she has alot of recovering to do with this last surgery. Just wondering how she is doing..
Donna
advertisement

Comments

• Yes Terri has been around and she is doing well and can feel her legs now. I hope she continues to heal speedily and join us more in the posts. It may be the christmas rush for everyone that they're will be less posting maybe.Bye Donna take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • She's still has pain so I'm just hoping she isn't feeling up to typing much. But she is definitely around. So Terri when you see this today. Remember that we love you around here and want you all better!
  • Sweet Terri is doing ok. She has just been experiencing lots of pain and soreness lately. I am sure that she will be back on soon brightening all of our days. Even faster with your prayers.

One Love,

Stephanie
  • Hope you are recovering, and getting into the season as best as you can :) Lots of hugs your way >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • I hope she is feeling better too. Sending you a HAPPY HOLIDAYS wish! Get well soon Terry!
    Sandra
  • I miss Terri too. She hasnt been on Myspace either. Hopefully we will here from her soon, she always keeps me laughing,lol.

I did just see that the there are about 1 million people in the NE that lost their power yesterday due to an ice storm, including Upstate NY, MA, ME, CT. The news said it could be a week before power is restored to everyone. OMG, It is freezing up here,lol. Hopefully she is keeping warm with her hubby.

Stay warm everyone,
    Shell
  • Hey Everyone...
    I miss Terri too! I hope she is doing well and feeling better a little every day. I am sure that she has a lot of recovery to do on this since she had had the spinal surgery prior...
    I hope she is safe and sound and her body is able to finaly start the rejuvination process!
    C
  • Has anyone heard from her lately? I don't even see any updates on her MySpace page. I would give her a call if I knew her phone number...really, really miss her.
  • She has not been online since the 11th, and neither has her best friend. I know that they live close to one another so perhaps it has been the ice that is keeping her away. I am sure that her daughter would let us know if something were wrong. Just join me in knowing that she is perfectly fine, held in the arms of Love.

One Love,

Stephanie
advertisement