Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Finally a little bothered

downinmyheartddowninmyheart Posts: 497
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Matters of the Heart
Today marks the first day that I am feeling a little low about being stuck here on my couch. I am down because I should be in Chicago right now. I have worked my butt off for the last year in my position as a property manager for a 460 unit community. I came into the position when the property was in distress. My staff and I broke many records over the last year. Anyway, the manager's meeting is going on right now and I am missing it. I had to send my assistant in my place. We have won 3 awards, which is Great!!! But, I am sad to not be there to recieve them. :(

One Love,

Stephanie
advertisement

Comments

• It's not your fault you can't be there, I'm sorry you have to miss out. Congratulations on your hard work and your awards, you clearly deserve them. I hope you get to feeling a little better so that you can celebrate this great occasion. <:P
  • that you have to miss this, You so deserve to be there.. You have been such an inspiration to me in the last few months. You have helped me to remane possitive about my happenings in my life. I just wanted to say congratulations and hopefully they will be able to do something for you at a later date... . Thank you for all you do....
  • Thanks for your sympathy. :)

One Love,

Stephanie
  • The same could be said about you darlin'. We are all made to love one another, and what I do for you I am also doing for myself. :) I am so blessed if I can lead you to your own inspiration. As one definition puts it:
    Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul of humankind.

One Love,

Stephanie
  • :) missing milestone events in our lives becomes an all too familiar tune. :''( saying "no" and "maybe later" and "i can't" all take their toll on us. ~X( reaching out to others so we can tell you what a great job you did and how well deserved your awards are, makes us all feel better. accepting support during these too familiar times can help you know you are not alone. look at your rewards with great pride and know you did the hardest job of all, stayed alone and looked on during the hard earned accolades. :''( i hope next year you are able to walk out and pick up your own awards for another year well done. =D> grab a few tissues and finish a good cry! we will be here in the meantime! :D Jenny :)
  • I like your screen name-btw. :)

I am missing another event tonight. I had a caterer come in for our resident function this year. It really is going to blow them away as this is the biggest event they have seen there, and unexpected as the ecomony has been pointing in another direction. But, just as I refuse to accept the concept of lack for myself, I refuse to accept it for my employees and residents as well.

I am just happy that someone is able to enjoy things in my stead. If my actions or inactions cause them pleasure then I will accept my place here on the couch with grace and ease.

One Love,

Stephanie
advertisement