Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

week 49

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
week 49 are once again my scales are stuck,im not too worried as i lost last week and hope that the weight loss from this week will show up next week like it does sometimes.

can you believe this time 2 weeks christmas will all be over,has t the year just flown by
hope you all had a good week
advertisement

Comments

• :) hi benji! :H well my scale is working and i stayed the same as last week at #150. this is the weight i can never get past anymore. ~X( i am happy to have stayed the same though. it was a holiday week in more ways than one. unstick your scale and get ready for another week. maybe you will have double the loss next week!! =)) Jenny :)
  • Lost two more pounds, seven to go!

I miscounted last week, thought I was 7 weeks from surgery but it was 6, so this week is 5 weeks out. Seven pounds in 5 weeks? Again, not going to kill myself to do it, just make the effort and see what I can do.

Yes benji, the year HAS flown by, it was a year ago this month that I re-herniated my disc, I can't believe I've been living with this for a year. Gosh I pray that fusion is successful. You know, I felt pretty good yesterday morning, it happens every so often, that the meds are almost 100%. And I am reminded of what "normal" feels like, and its so amazing... if I ever get it back, I never want to take it for granted.
  • :) aimless, good for you! =D> you may not quite make your goal but you still have the chance to lose a few more pounds. <:P you have done so well and should be so proud of yourself. <:P your doctor will be very happy with what you have done. this really shows how serious you are about getting better and having a successful surgery!! =D> have a good week. Jenny :)
  • Thanks Jenny, and yes, I still feel good about what I've achieved. :)))
  • aimless thats great.well done you.jenny i you re doing so well keep up the good work u 2
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.