Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Exciting and great news for a change

cyndi4everccyndi4ever Posts: 153
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:25 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I am going to go to NH and be with my daughter and her family... She is having her second baby tommorrow. Little boy.... I have a 3 year old grandaughter already... Hopefully I will get through the labor with her without to much pain.. they already ordered a chari for me... LOL... I woundnt miss this for anything.... but trust me I will be packing my pills..... Have a good few days and I will be back on Wednesday.... Love you guys
advertisement

Comments

• on your new addition. I'm waiting for my 1st and 2nd grandchildren due in March and than in August.

Have a great and Merry Christmas with little or no pain
  • That's wonderful news. I hope you don't have much pain either. Take care and I'm very happy for you. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Congrats on your new grandbaby <:P Have a safe and fun trip.
  • All right cindy thats great news!!! I hope all goes well with the delivery and definitely take your pills you want it to be a great experience,not oh god i'm in pain lets get this over with LOL Let us know how everyone is ok.

Tammy =D> :D
  • Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!! Good news helps the body more than medication, I'm convinced... :)

We're looking forward to your return... and some stories of the good news!!! =D> =D> =D> <:P
advertisement