Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Rife Frequency Machine

traterttrater Posts: 288
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Alternative Treatments
I had a doctor to suggest I try the Rife Frequency Machine to help me with various problems that I am having. I looked at it on line and from what I gather about it, it sounds different frequencies thru your body and these different frequencies can break the cell walls to different ailments (or something along those lines). My in-laws had been doing some research about it online and decided to purchase the machine after I talked to them about what my doctor said. They have had 4 treatments with the machine, running different programs with different frequencies and can already tell a difference! I have had 2 treatments with it, and while I have had some decrease in some symptoms, it isn't enough to say it was a great experience, BUT I am willing to continue with it and see what happens!! I'll write more after I have used quite a few times, to let you guys know one way or the other how it works or IF it works. I have high hopes for it!! My mother-in-law has committed to driving to my house (45 miles) three times a week for me and my husband to have these treatments. She's the greatest!!
More to come....
advertisement

Comments

• frequencies, and they look through our bodies, and the earth with frequencies, and sonar is just frequencies bouncing back. I will not pooh-pooh this machine just because it sounds too good to be true. Please keep us posted and good luck!
  • I thought I would just pop in to give a little update on my use with the Rife machine... I have had a total of 7 treatments on the machine at this point and honestly I can say that I have had a decrease in the amount of pain I have experienced for the last 11 years of my life. Is it all in my head? I don't really know for sure, but even if it is, that's OK with me because I'm feeling better, sleeping better, and I have more energy. I will continue to use the machine to see what kind of results I will get with it. It isn't costing me anything but time and there are NO side effects from it! I'll give further updates in the future... ">image I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    Have a good one!
  • but so glad you are getting pain relief from it!! Keep us posted!

Cheri