Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

big 50

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
can you beleive its week 50? scales have moved the way i want this week.1 pound loss so im happy,hope you all are happy too
advertisement

Comments

• :) hi benji! :H congratulations! <:P well, i lost 1 pound as well. HURRAY! <:P i am at 149# for the first time in many months. and we did it during the holidays!! we are so good!! =)) anway, hunker down for this last week of December, 2008. good luck! Jenny :)
  • jenny ,well get there,even if it takes awhile,think everyone has left us al alone boo hoo,merry christmas
  • just picked up the wedding cake and its so beautiful,cream with little gold butterflies on it,il have to get my daughter to send some photos to u after the wedding,im hopeless at this I T stuff,hope you have a nice christmas
  • :) benji, is the wedding this weekend? :? i am not sure but if you have the cake it must be!!!! please get some pics!! would love to see you after all the hard work you did all year!! you,the cake and of course the bride!! <:P Jenny :)
  • Hey girls, just popped in to see how you were all getting along ........... what have you done with everyone? Have they all wasted away to nothing!

Good to see that you are both still soldering on and that the weight is going in the right direction.

I've managed to shed a few pounds and am now down to 11 stone (thats 154lbs in American money).

I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy new year. I'm meant to be going to India for a couple of weeks in January for a tiger safari but whether we get there, or more importantly whether we get back is another matter!

Take care girls

Doofie
  • :) benji!! Merry Christmas to you dear friend. <:P we may stand alone but we will always stand together as well. Jenny :)
  • doof i hope you get to go and come back lol from holiday,yes its only me and jenny left,the hardcores,you weigh less than me now, lucky thing.

Yes its the wedding tomorrow jenny and im both excited and nervous at the same time ,you would think its me that was getting married lol, il post photos in a few days
  • [( i don't even want to see what the scale has to say on Sunday. i feel like just disappearing for a week! =)) Christmas day was one big orgy of food. 8} i don't know what happened expect that it was just there. a fantastic pie! gorgeous ham, Swiss cheese and bread for sandwiches! treats from the neighbors!! well,it is never to late so today i start back on the program. :T i just hope i haven't done too much damage. can't wait to see the pics! Jenny :)
  • :) don't be afraid to jump on the scale!! 8} good luck! Jenny :)
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.