Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi, New here. I'm so glad I found this.

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in New Member Introductions
I just found this board by searching on referred groin pain. I have been dealing with this pain on and off for almost 10 years. Sometimes I will have the pain cluster a couple of times a month, sometimes there has been as much as 1 1/2 years between episodes. This is the first time I have found others with similar symptoms. Dr.'s have been basically no help at all.
advertisement

Comments

• I too occasionally suffer from groin pain. It really is a shame but for alot of folks it takes a lot of persistence in order to get any help from the docs much less a diagnosis. You have come to the right place for understanding and support. I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
  • :) hi! and welcome to to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am sorry you have been having undiagnosed pain for so long. ~X( good luck as you continue to seek pain relief. sometimes the longest part of the pain journey can be finding a diagnosis. stick with it until you find the answers you need. we will all be behind you!! Jenny :)