Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,733
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in New Member Introductions
WISHING all SPINE-HEALTH Members
Happy and Safe Holiday Season

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• Thanks for your hard work for all of us spineys. I hope your season and new year is full of blessings. Take care and thanks again.

• Hi I'm Linda. Fell at work 12 yrs ago it's been a wild ride ever since. bulging disc at L-5 S-1 millions of test and procedures later SS disability then disability retirement from the HMO I worked for 30 yrs. Moved to SD finally found a pain doctor who did a consult now am manage by a family practice dr. 4 yrs ago laminectomy relieved nerve pain somewhat. Have DDD, SI joint dsyfunction,constant pain and they say I have fibromyaligia(sp)! Have alot of neck and arm pain cause of cervical stenosis and bone spur, numb and tingly hands and fingers. I just had bilateral carpal tunnel surg 1 wk ago spinal Drs wanted to see if the easier surg would work first. If not then neck surg. Time will tell. I take alot of meds but my hands are tired now, so later for that. Bye for now Linda
  • :) Lindelou, welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. check out the forum on "Fibromyalgia" for more input, have Happy Holidays!! Jenny :)
  • To all of you my new friends. I'm glad that I've met you all this year.
  • is to a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year to one and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care of yourselves and be blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D<
advertisement