Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Advice needed and someone to listen

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Lower Back Pain
Hi everyone!

I'm a 25 year old male and I've been having lower back pain, with other pain with it, like my lower left abdomen (groin area) for 2 months now. It's like a cirle of pain around my body. I think it all started at my work, cuz I do a lot of heavy and repetitive lifting. I went to my doctor and went on light duties at work for a week. I still was in a lot of pain after a couple of weeks so I decided to go see a chriopator thinking it was my sciatic. I thought I was getting better, less pain but I still have pain sitting and pain when I get up in the morning. I'm not in a lot of pain now but I'm starting to worry that it's something more serious then back pain. I'm starting to think it can be cancer or something stupid like that. I'm not in a lot of pain, it's just aches and feel stiff. I get other aches and pains like in my hips and I did have my left testical hurting for a bit. I starting to think that I'm worring too much and that i'm believing i'm having all this pain, when I'm really not. I plan to see my doctor after New Years probably Jan 5. Anyone have advice to help me deal with this. Thanks
advertisement

Comments

• It sounds like the chiropractor didnt find anything?
    You should go back to the primary doc and tell him you are still having pain issues, thats what I would start with anyway.
    Good luck :)
  • Welcome to S~H :H

It's probably best to see your Dr for a complete physical just to make sure everything is ok.Let's face it,our backs hurt and it could be a pulled muscle or a disc or any number of things.I know that you are worried,but it's best to try to relax until you can get this checked out.Stress and worry can't help anything.I know it's easier said than done,but think of it like this,trouble is an invited guest...it does not often come to find you.

Make that appt and we will hope for the best..and please keep us posted.I'll be interested to know what it is,and I really hope it's nothing serious.
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. it is best to try and relax till you see your doctor. I) make sure you have all your questions down and know exactly what to speak to him about. :-C good luck and please keep us posted on your progress. stop by anytime you want to chat or vent. Jenny :)
  • with the lifting you did,and the groin pain,have you been checked for a hernia?
  • I haven't been checked for anything yet. Went I went to the doctors the first time 2 months ago, he just told me to rest my back. Now 2 months later and I still have aches and pains, I wanna get checked out for pretty much everything.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.