Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Great Place for Questions and Answers

poolladyppoollady Posts: 154
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know what a great place this is. I found SH when I started having Lumbar problems, just after I had C5/6 ACDF.
Everyone has been so great to answer any questions or concerns about my lower back and surgery questions. But it is also great to be able to send others information about my experience with cervical surgery. I wish I had looked for this site a few month earlier. I could have been more prepared, especially with the list of thing you will need after surgery. That is one great list, everyone heading to surgery needs to find that post.
Thanks to whoever created this site and everyone that keeps everything running smoothly.
Without SH a lot of us would be in the dark, hurting and lonely and thinking we were the only people going through spine problems.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
advertisement

Comments

• I found this site last spring while recovering from my PLIF & it has truly blessed my life as well. Made many friends (we got in touch thru reg e-mail/phone chats) and your comment about being "in the dark, hurting and lonely" certainly is true.
    I honestly wouldn't wish my spine experiences on ANYONE, but to know that everyone here "gets it" is a constant source of support and solace for me, especially after rough days when even my loved ones (very supportive, yet haven't had surgery, etc) are growing as weary as I am over this long long recovery, the emotions it stirs up & the constancy of it all, my litany of yadda yadda blah blah blah (to them, but not this board).

Thanks for posting this thought! And Happy New Year to you as well!

~Lakeside