Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

good luck zach

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
Just want to wish you luck on your surgery tomorrow. I'll be praying for you to have a good recovery and positive results this time.

• Hi Zach,
    I am also praying for you and your doctor and operating room team. May they all be guided by the hands of the Master Physician. Remember to breath and let go and just trust and see all good results. No fear, all good thoughts.
  • You guys must've read my mind. I was just getting ready to send you well wishes Zach. I too will be praying and thinking of you while you are having surgery tomorrow. I pray for a speedy recovery and wish you lots of pain free days ahead.

Please have Joy keep us posted if you are unable to as we will be worried and thinking about you.

Best of luck Zach!
  • We will all be thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery. Also will be looking forward to your updating us on how it went. Take care and take it VERY easy! Be an obedient patient, Mr. overachiever!!!

( (HUGS ) )

• You're going to be missed around here. Just go get better and know that you're in all of our thoughts and prayers.
  • Best of luck to you Zach. I saw your request for jokes but just didn't know any that the MODS would permit on this forum. Get through the surgery, and I promise to PM you my very best joke. Susan.
  • All the best, zach. We'll be thinking of you.
    Keep positive!

...an old timer here and ex-moderator