Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

360 fusion

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,670
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I just want to thank you for taking the time to tell your experiences .i had a 360 fusion on 9/11/08 after trying pt shots and meds.for 2 yrs.i got 3 opinions from well known surgeons 2 recommended the 360 the 3rd dealt with only microsurgery.my diagnosis was ddd-spondylithesis-stenosis at the l4-5level.i've had different surgeries in the past including cervical,dental implants ,hand,and foot from working in the trades but this is by far the toughest.recovery is very slow and i returned to work after 8 weeks.as stated in previous posts sitting is tough and walking brings some relief.i went into this with a very positive attitude hoping for a better quality of life because prioror to my injury on sept.06 i had no low back issues.i'm not a computer guy and this is the first time i've ever done this but this forum has picked me up in those down times.iwish everyone a speedy recovery.

• I also had a 360 fusion and ADR on 11/10/2008 so I feel your pain. I really have no complaints and no pain. I feel so fortunate to have such a great recovery so far so we'll see what happens from now. I also feel thankful for this site. Hey Paul, is that Toonces the driving cat?
  • Well its official, 2 weeks and i will be having a 360 fusion. I am getting so nervous. I found out yesterday from the doc's nurse that my mom won't be able to stay with me after all, as originally thought. The only way she will is if I get a private room. And I wont know until I get out of surgery. Which sucks because I live an hour away from the hospital. We are going to get a hotel in Kansas City, which is only 15 mins. from the hospital. So my mom and family will be coming up on Sunday, so maybe then she will be able to stay with me then. The only thing I dont like is I will be by myself for two days with no family, just nurses and docs. Oh well