Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Help With Groceries

J.J.GreyJJ.J.Grey Posts: 2,961
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Chronic Pain
If you could use help with your grocery bill, please see my post under Water Cooler. I know that lots of folks could really use this help and not too many people look under Water Cooler. I hope it was OK to post this but I am really trying to get the word out to those in need of help.

• Your goodheartedness is appreciated,
  • help a few people out.
  • Painintheback,

What a great program, and how kind of you to share it with everyone! They don't currently come to Northern CA, but I'll be keeping an eye out on the website just in case. I'm sure that will help many people thanks to your post.
  • I am so sorry that you are not able to take advantage of this program. Their phone number is listed on the site and maybe if you give them a call they will come to your area a little sooner. It seems as if they are not anywhere in the nortwest yet. Hopefully they will get there soon. They started out in Georgia and seem to be in every state and city except the north western area of the country. Maybe if you give them a call they can tell you if there is a similar program in your area. If so, let us know because I have heard from several members in that area that this program is not available to them.
  • What website is it? I dont understand how to go to the website watercooler to find it. I'm In northern california, and any help would be appreiciated :)
  • DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I had another member tell me that it is not available in Northern California. It is in Southern California so depending where you are you may still have access to one. Good luck!
  • I wonder if they might have a similar program there. The phone number is listed on their site. It really may be worth giving them a call because they will probably have the info.
  • I have ordered the regular box for the past 2 months and they have been great. I also got a fruit and veggie box last month and it was outstanding. This month I am going to try the prepared meals and I will let everyone know what I think of those. You really can't go wrong with the regular box as it comes from a company that supplies restaurants and is always a great quality.
  • I have told all of my family and friends about this program and they have told their friends. There are tons of people that can really use this kind of help in this economy. I know of about 25 people that have ordered food. I have been very surprised at the people that really need this help. This economy is really in trouble.
  • I told many of you that I would update you on the senior/convenience meals as this was my first time ordering them. They were great as was the regular box that I got. I really regretted not getting the fruit and veggie box this time. The fruit and vegetables have been some of the best that I have ever purchased. The best fruit and veggies always seem to go to the restaurants and this food comes from a large restaurant supplier so I guess that is why. I would definitely recommend any of this food as it has all been of high quality and a great value.
This discussion has been closed.