Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

MagsMMags Posts: 57
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:26 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
uuuuggggghhhhhhhh....I am so frustrated. My first surgery was cancelled because of 2 dr's miscommunicating and now there are trace amounts of leukocytes in my urinalysis. A freakin bladder infection without any symptoms!!! What's gonna stop surgery next time? I had help all lined up and that's out the window now. Thanks for listening.

• I am so sorry it was concelled again, but you gotta believe that it was for a very good reason. Hang in there, it WILL get done.
  • Wow~That must feel like getting all revved up for a race only to have a false start.You are probably feeling deflated right now,but you may have a better start on your next run.

This is for the best-you had no symptoms (yet) and you can get rid of what could have turned out to be a nasty and painful infection.I hope that nothing stops the next scheduled surgery and that the glass is always half full.
  • one of the most frustrating things is that my pcp won't get me immediately since i haven't been to see him in 3 yrs (that should be a good thing, right?) and so i'm considered a new patient. it doesn't seem right to me. i think i'm going to have to find a new pcp now and i really like this one.
  • I've been there. I had actually gotten to the hospital and been given the medicine. Prepped for surgery and then a nurse took my temperature and I had a fever. I wasn't even feeling bad and it looks like that would have been one of the first things they would have done. ~X(
    Do you have a new date for surgery?