Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Long term exposure to fluoride may cause many ills

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
Read some interesting research at the following: http://www.fluoridealert.org/

Because i grew up in an indemic area for high fluoride levels in water and have the brown, pitted teeth to prove it, this web-site drew my attention. The prelimary studies in India, Iraq, etc. show people who are suffering the same debilitating thyroid, reproductive, diabetic/metabolism, arthritis, DDD, etc. disorders that many of us suffer.

Please contribute you thoughts and opinions on fluoridation sensitivity.

• hi! have to agree with you here!! Flouride is only another way the government, even local, knowingly uses fluoride. even with all the problems PROVEN to occur with it's longtime use. this is just another way to hold us down, just as chemtrails are!! Jenny :)
  • Fluoride can build up in the body and damage bones and teeth regardless of how little is consumed when your body doesn't filter it out properly. For example, malfunctioning kidneys
    can cause a toxic build up of bone fluoride to weaken them. Bnoe damage is common in kidney patients.

Also high water drinkers may drink much more fluoride than they should even when fluoride levels in the water supply is at the legal levels.

This is all exacerbated by physicians never trained to diagnose skeletal fluorosis. They assume its arthritis, give you a pill and cal it a day.

Dr. AK Susheela a physician from India explains the early signs of skeletal fluorosis and why US doctors fail to properly diagnose it

• I have ossification of the Posterior longitudual ligament. Upon reading about this condition I found research about fluoride being a cause of OPLL. My parents thought they were doing something good for my teeth and gave me flouride pills for most of my childhood. I do have pretty good teeth for someone my age but is it really worth it?? They did their best at the time.
    Severe DDD. Klippel Feil Deformity. Cervical Foraminatomy that turned into Lamy. I have tried so many treatments, therapy's and medications.