Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Three neck surgeries and now faced with another disc problem.

hisbeauty4asheshhisbeauty4ashes Posts: 182
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:27 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi friends, I have not been on here in awhile. I sure hope you all are doing better and feeling better.

I have had a total of three neck surgeries, one in 2006 and two neck surgeries last year. I still had major headaches and bad neck pain. My Surgeon did an MRI and I just found out today that I have another disc that slipped in my C3and C4 and I am to go in and have a nerve block done to make sure this is where the problem is asap.If it is I am faced with another surgery.

I am so weary my friends from all the surgeries I have had. Last year alone I had a total of three surgeries one back surgery and two neck surgeries.

I am keeping my eyes on my Creator believing and trusting I will get through this.

• sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    Jeanie, I can't even imagine what you've been through but I do feel for you. I share in your misery with the headaches and neck pain and I am in the process of being diagnosed...had the mri, myelogram, ct scans and xrays now waiting to see my ns for the results and plans. I wish you well and hope you are soon free of pain. Take care and if you'd like to talk feel free to PM me anytime.
  • I'can certiantly sympathize with you. Having multiple surgeries only to find out that you have yet another problem is so incredibly frustrating. You do a lot of questioning and blaming- the why me's? and the why is my body letting me down on this's. It's hard to overcome but you sound like you have a lot of strength and gather even more from your devotion.

Keep posting here! It's a great way to find out what's going on with others and to form sone lasting bonds to help you through the tough times.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you're doing, okay?

• Thanks.

I will keep you all informed. I am true believer in Jesus and he is my only strength in this time and all the things I have gone through, I do not know how anyone can get through such hard and painful times with out him.

Thanks so much for your support.