Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

can you have pain in yiur testicals with spinal stenosis

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:27 AM in Spinal Stenosis
I've always got a bad pain in my testicals with my bad back . I got spinal stenosis.

• what is a ESI & how does it help the pain.
  • RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 805
    Hey kifferjim,

I have spinal stenosis and prior to my laminectomy of L4 thru L6 my groin
    would ache at times as never before. Since my lami in 06 that symptom has
    not returned along with the tingling/numbness of my left thigh.

Take care,
  • yes you can BUT do you check yourself on a regular basis? its as important as a woman checking her breast .many men get embarrassed even talking about the subject .i went to my doctor because i did not know what i was looking {feeling} for he checked me over and told me what to look for .its one of the best things that i did !{health wise}.you can also get erectile difficulties with back problems too .my advice would be to have a chat with your doctor ..just to be on the safe side..don't be embarrassed
  • Hi, I also have testicular pain that appears to be from stenosis. I also have pelvic pain and pain in the butt. It gets worse as I sit longer. I have also read about PNE, which can also cause the same pain pattern. The ortho surgeon would like to do a discogram, but I have 5 medicated stents, and cannot come off of plavix.

Good Luck,