Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Has anyone else had ACNE after open back surgery or any back surgery?

I am just wondering??? Has anyone else had acne after having their surgery. I have had sore acne all over my back since the surgery and kept forgetting to mention it to the DR. I have also had acne at different stages in my life but never on my back like this. Its sore and embarrasing esp when people want to see 'the scar' and its covered in poxy pox...

mmmmmmI am doing a cleanse next week to purg the lasting surgery chemicals and drugs as they can linger for a few months after surgery, maybe up to 6 months I have read before(Hass).

Anyone else or advice? Thanks.

• I used to have bad acne on my face I've had dermabrasion surgery twice. My last flare disappeared forever after 2 months of accutane. Lots of warnings about that drug but it worked for me. I also used tretonian forte (script) Good for scars, but stay out of sun. Spectrojel and spectroderm as well as dove & neutrogenia are okayed by dermatologists for acne. I use spectroderm or jel and never feel itchy after a shower. I'm sorry you have acne on your back. Try some spectroderm It's glycerin and natural soap. Good luck with your cleansing. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Hello.Do you mind if I ask what you are using to cleanse? I've ask my Dr about this because I'm supposed to clear everything with her before I take anything-even OTC meds or vitamins-but she's not helping me in this area at all.I've even told her that I was going to go ahead without her help and do a toxic/colon cleanse..at that point she led me in the direction of the health store...but that was all???

I know a person that has a nervous condition that causes breakouts from time to time and he uses neutrogenia..it's a liquid and he uts it on with a cotton ball.I use Dial glycerin soap with exfolliating beads in it-every day-with those bath gloves.I don't have break-outs,but not sure if it's the soap or not.
  • Herbs and Fibre comes from a product called the herbal detox ultimate cleanse (designed by a NZ herbalist, you can google it to find out info about it I have not read what the posting rules are here). plus a fruit, veggie, yoghurt, undenatured whey protein, soy / rice milk diet leading up to it and during. We are also throwing in the lemon and oil gall bladder flush which I have done several times already in the past before starting the herbs.

This type of cleanse should be cleared by your dr if you take medications. If you have health conditions relating to any system of the body it is best to talk to a quallified health practitioner. People taking warfrin cannot take these herbs.

In saying that it is one of the best cleanses there is, better than fasting and better than just fruits and veggies alone.

What are your health problems Robin you can PM me if you want.