Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Im just so proud..

nursedina001nnursedina001 Posts: 234
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:27 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I know this has nothing to do with anything that we usually post here, but I am just about the proudest mama ever right now!!

My oldest son just woke me up to tell me that he got accepted to the the College of Engineering at Penn State University!!! Yayayayay

<~~~~~I'm doing the happy dance!!!~~~~~~~~>

Had to share with all my spiney buddies!!!
advertisement

Comments

• Hi Dina,

A great BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you and your son. Your whole family must be so happy and proud. Thank you for sharing such happy news with all of us. It takes so much diligence and dedication to reach such a high goal. I wish you and your family all the best!!

glo :)
  • That's great Dina! I'm happy for you and your son.

"C"
  • My youngest son is a penn state grad in psychology. The entire school is top notch! He (and you) will be so happy!
    If you would like to know anything about the school, please feel free to pm me!
    Again..congratulations!! :) :) :)
    Donna
  • that's wonderful news. I'm sure y'all are excited now...and he'll be making The Big Bucks, too
  • Thats Wonderful, Im Happy to hear the Great news. I wish your son the best of luck in his future endeavors.
  • Congrats!!!! Thank youf for sharing some Wonderful news with us. :)

One Love,

Stephanie
  • Dina, I know you are elated. And I can relate. I remember how I felt when my son got an appointment to West Point. (years ago)

My understanding is that Penn State has one of the BEST engineering schools. Second only to Ga Tech (just kidding!) Isn't nice after all the blood, sweat and tears, that our kids have such a fantastic success. So....is he as excited as you are?????

Again, congrats. And more congrats. =D>
  • What an exciting day for all of you. My oldest is a junior in college and he called me today to say that he still has his part-time job!! They've been laying people off so he figured this was his last week. :SS They are feeling the crunch like everyone, but thought they could keep the four college guys on with no more than 15 hours per week. That's all we want him to do, so we are fine with that. He such a better kid when he's working and has his own money. It's been a win-win for all of us.

Wish I could do the happy dance like you, but I'm gonna wait a couple more weeks. ;)

Thanks for sharing.
advertisement