Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

3 Month Post-Op 360 Fusion and ADR, Back to Work

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:27 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I am back from my appointment and I am released to go back to work, no restrictions. I am fusing at a normal pace and everything is looking great. I am so happy to be pain free!
Look out world.. I'm back!

• so happy for you! my doc told me at 3 months i can expect to see the start of fusion...cant wait for that. my first fusion failed.....heres hoping!

Enjoy the freedom of no pain:)
  • I go in for my two week checkup tomorrow, been using the bone stimulator for a week straight now and I actually have hope the fusion process has started due to not having any pain.

Grats by the way I am hoping to be the same case as you, going nuts at home and want to return to work asap! Losing my skills haha.
  • Here's hoping you all get the same results. Jakotsu, I know what you mean by losing my skills, I feel the same. I am afraid I have forgotten how to do the little things at my job so here goes. Thanks again everybody, I appreciate it.
  • That's great news. I'm sure you'll be able to do the things you once did. Do you have a lumbar backrest if you sit a lot for your job? I also use a little stool under the desk. I wish you the best success on your recovery and being pain free. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • My inspiration lady! Good luck and don't overdo it!
  • Well I lost my long email I started. I was asking if everyone is pain free and back to work. I go in tomorrow for my 3 mo post op and my boss expects a time frame for when I will be pain free and not need to take meds.

I am only working 4 hours since she won't let me work any more time even if the Dr. gave me a notice to return to work up to 6 hours per day. I've developed new pain on my lower back L5 S1. It is nagging pain that does not go away.

I am wondering if I need to change my meds. I was taking effexor for my hot flashes and went back to Wellbutrin to help with the smoking and am smoke free but am back to horrible hot flashes. Also, take Prozac for my mood swings. Oxycontin and Oxycodone, Klonapin, Celebrex(but I can't take right now)

Help....My boss wants me to come back to work full time and no medication.