Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

cliffy1012 3 month post op appt

cliffy1012ccliffy1012 Posts: 92
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:27 AM in Good News
well i had my 3 month post op appt. yesterday. I get to go back to work march 2nd. full time with 35 lb weight limit. the NP said if i dont have any problems i dont need to have another appt. still need to send them an updated xray to see if im fusing. otherwise its back to the old grindstone. but its well worth it. oh and dont worry my peeps i will still stay on and visit when i can. if i left i would lose a lot of friends and i dont want to do that. thanks for all the help and support and i hope i helped and motivated you also.

• Go out there and get'em Tiger.
  • Going back to work, getting better...all that work you've done has paid off and couldn't be happier for you. Alot of us will miss our morning chats with you but at the same time you know we love to hear a success story and you going back to work means so far this thing has fixed the majority of your pain and issues. We still have ya for two weeks though!! haha. I bet your excited and cant wait to finally move back into a normal groove again. Contrats to you hon!
  • Thats is so G R E A T ! Cliffy I can say you have truly been an inspiration to me I look at you and WOW you did it and I have only warm good thoughts for you and will never look at a mail person again you ahve enlighted me on that Cliffy be careful not to go all crazy and go easy please it will last longer if yu take care of it!!!! ;)) Lots prayers and love out to you :)
  • So happy for ya Cliffy. A success story is always encouraging. You have been a great guy to have my coffee with in the morning. We've had some good laughs. Best of luck to you in the future and don't be a stranger to chat. Will miss ya in the AM but hopefully will catch ya in the PM.

• Its been a comfot reading al the responses to cliff...glad to see you back in the swing cliff. I can only hope that my entry into this new stage of life is a worthy replacement to what yu have been here....and to the measure of kindness exhibited by the people who are here and caring.
    today is day 13 post PLIF, disc repl, fusion PIONEER_STAXX...L5-S1. I came hoping to find out how much moving I can do...have been walking good today for about 45 minutes in the back yard. dont know if thats too much or too little. what say u all?

• anyone healing in an environment with 3 children (9, 6, and 2 years old)? Ive avoided going home until tomorrow...staying with mother aND FRIENDS...but wife is having a time with the kids while alone.your thoughts?