Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:28 AM in Pain Medications
I was at University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI yesterday to see my Neurosurgeon. His Nurse said she had received an email on Friday, Feb 20th stating there is going to be an Oxycontin shortage. She said the email did not state a reason for this but was being sent out to the medical profession warning them that the HOSPITAL could run short of Oxycontin within weeks time. She was very concerned about this and advised me to call my Pain Dr. ASAP.
I am on Oxy currently and have been having a heck of a time finding my 40 my ER's as it was. I am getting a refil on Friday, I hope? I am going to call some pharmacies today.

• Recall and new manufacturers have stepped in. Last I saw the scheduled release date was February 20th. I believe another member posted the FDA has some information available on this. Sorry, I do not have more complete info, but wanted to post this in case someone else can provide that.
  • I appreciate all the information. If this is a double posted issue, please advise.
    Thank You
  • cherish22ccherish22 Posts: 706
    edited 06/20/2016 - 9:58 AM
    Here is a link. The problem is that once one med gets discontinued suddenly, docs will start prescribing different meds and pretty soon, the crisis extends to other meds. 

Oxycodone Tablets, Capsules, and Solutions

19 February 2009

Products Affected - Description

Immediate Release Tablets
    Oxycodone Immediate-Release Tablets, Actavis
    5 mg, 100 count (NDC 52152-0165-02) - discontinued
    15 mg, 100 count (NDC 52152-0214-02)
    15 mg, unit dose, 100 count (NDC 52152-0214-11)
    30 mg, 100 count (NDC 52152-0215-02)
    30 mg, unit dose, 100 count (NDC 52152-0215-11)

Oxycodone Immediate-Release Tablets, Ethex
    5 mg, 100 count (NDC 58177-0315-04) - discontinued
    5 mg, unit dose, 100 count (NDC 58177-0315-11) - discontinued
    5 mg, 100 count (NDC 58177-0625-04) - discontinued
    5 mg, unit dose, 100 count (NDC 58177-0625-11) - discontinued
    15 mg, 100 count (NDC 58177-0445-04) - discontinued
    30 mg, 100 count (NDC 58177-0446-04) - discontinued

Oxycodone Immediate-Release Tablets, Mallinckrodt
    5 mg, 100 count (NDC 00406-0552-01)
    5 mg, unit dose, 100 count (NDC 00406-0552-62)
    15 mg, 100 count (NDC 00406-8515-01)
    30 mg, 100 count (NDC 00406-8530-01)

Oxycodone Immediate-Release Tablets, Qualitest
    15 mg, 100 count (NDC 00603-4991-21)
    30 mg, 100 count (NDC 00603-4992-21)

Roxicodone Immediate-Release Tablets, Xanodyne
    5 mg, 100 count (NDC 66479-0580-10)
    5 mg, unit dose, 100 count (NDC 66479-0580-25)
    15 mg, 100 count (NDC 66479-0581-10)
    30 mg, 100 count (NDC 66479-0582-10)

Immediate Release Capsules
    Oxycodone Immediate-Release Capsules, Ethex
    5 mg, 100 count (NDC 58177-0041-04) - discontinued
    5 mg, unit dose, 100 count, NDC 58177-0041-11 - discontinued

Oxycodone Immediate-Release Capsules, Mallinckrodt
    5 mg, 100 count (NDC 00406-0554-01)

Immediate Release Solution
    Oxycodone Immediate-Release Solution, Mallinckrodt
    5 mg/5mL solution, 500 mL (NDC 00406-8555-50)
    20 mg/mL solution, 30 mL (NDC 00406-8558-30)

Roxicodone Immediate-Release Solution, Xanodyne
    5 mg/5 mL solution, unit-dose, 40 mL (NDC 66479-0583-05)
    5 mg/5 mL solution, 500 mL (NDC 66479-0583-50)
    20 mg/mL, 30 mL (NDC 66479-0584-03)
    Reason for the Shortage

* Ethex discontinued all presentations of oxycodone immediate-release tablets and capsules in mid-February, 2009. KV Pharmaceuticals, which markets prescription medications through Ethex, voluntarily suspended shipment of all prescription tablet products in December 2008 (http://www.kvpharmaceutical.com/news_center_article.aspx?articleid=276).
    * Actavis states the shortage is due to manufacturing issues. Actavis has also discontinued manufacturing their oxycodone 5 mg tablet.
    * Mallinckrodt, Qualitest, and Xanodyne are having supply and demand issues.

Estimated Resupply Dates

* Xanodyne has all presentations of Roxicodone tablets on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date..
    * Mallinckrodt has all of their oxycodone immediate-release tablets, capsules, and solution on back order and cannot estimate a release date.
    * Qualitest is shipping oxycodone immediate-release 15 mg and 30 mg tablets as product becomes available.
    * Actavis has their oxycodone immediate-release tablets on a long-term back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.

* Glenmark was not available for contact regarding product availability.
    * Mallinckrodt has their oxycodone immediate-release 5 mg capsules on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.

* Mallinckrodt has their oxycodone 5 mg/5 mL solution in 500 mL size and the 20 mg/mL solution in 30 mL size on back order. The company cannot estimate a release date.
    * Xanodyne has all presentations of Roxicodone solution on allocation.
    * Lannett has their oxycodone 20 mg/mL solution in 30 mL size (NDC 00527-1426-36) available.

Related Shortages

* Alfentanil Injection— Resolved
    * Butorphanol Injection— Resolved
    * Codeine Phosphate Oral Solution— No Longer Available
    * Diazepam Injection— Resolved
    * Fentanyl Transdermal System Patch
    * Hydrocodone Tablets
    * Hydromorphone Injection— Resolved
    * Indomethacin Capsules— Resolved
    * Meperidine— Resolved
    * Meperidine / Promethazine— No Longer Available
    * Methadone Hydrochloride Injection— Resolved
    * Methadone Hydrochloride Tablets— Resolved
    * Methadone Injection— Resolved
    * Morphine PCA Syringes— Resolved
    * Morphine Sulfate— No Longer Available
    * Morphine Sulfate Concentrated Oral Solution
    * Oxycodone Combinations Capsules and Tablets
    * Oxycodone Extended-Release Tablets
    * Pentazocine / Naloxone Tablets
    * Sufentanil Injection— Resolved

February 19, 2009; February 6, 2009; January 26, 2009, January 21, 2009, University of Utah, Drug Information Service. Copyright 2009, Drug Information Service, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
  • I hope they
    A. find a way to fix this.
    B. They don't push to many people to Norco.
    I did not expect to see it listed, but it makes sense.
    Any port in a storm! It probably does not do much for OXY people, may help them get by though?

This is a STUPID WORLD....
    ~X( =)) X( :T
  • As if I do not have enough to deal with. I guess I get to work the phones tomorrow...

Anyone ever use anything else as effective??
  • I received a call from my pharmacy that specializes in Pain Medication and Fertility Drugs. I have never had a problem since I have been using them and thats about three years now. The person on the other end of the phone told me that I can only get a one week's supply of my Oxy 15 mg IR. That is what their giving everyone now until supplies increase. The Dr. has offered to change meds but I am negotiating for two weeks of the Oxy. I'll find out everything on Monday morning. I run out Sunday night. So, I am hoping for the best.
  • This Thread needs a little clarification. The shortage is not only with OxyContin but the shortage is with all Oxycodone medications/preparations, of which OxyContin is a part of. This is really bad for those that depend on either OxyContin or any other Oxy medication for their pain. I have been taking the Oxy 15 mg IR for about two years without problem, and now, I can only receive a one weeks supply come Monday. My Dr. is willing to write a prescription for Hydromorphone to replace the Oxy or even add to it depending on how much the pharmacy is willing to let me have. It's not the same but it is almost as effective for me. So some of you may want to give that a thought.
  • Just in time for my next surgery. I hope this gets resolved before then. Thanks Cheri for your research.
  • My pharmacy had 60 Oxy 40mg ER's in generic still. The pharmacist was not much help on the subject. My pain Dr. had not even heard about the shortage!!
  • After calling around and having all the pharmacist say "GOOD LUCK" I finally found the 15mg IR. This is second month for this problem. People please keep this updated so we know if we will have problems before our next PM appointment (talk replacements, uhggg). We can always call the pharmacist but it will be nice to know when the shortage is overwith! Thanks.
  • as far as i know we dont have any problems here .my oxycontin and oxynorm is made by NAPP pharmaceuticals
  • I just reupped my script for Norco and thankfully it has not crossed over to effect it! I was not due till Saturday, but wanted to avoid a trip across town for it so the doctor gave it to me a day early. I just called the pharmacy and they have no issues with Hydrocodone. Mylan manufactures in this area so maybe that is a good thing!
  • I think you'll be ok for now. At many pharmacies no new patients are being started on oxycodone/oxycontin but former patients on the med are able to get refills, for now atleast. I just had my 30mg Roxicodones refilled this week.
  • My pharmacy is only letting go of 7 day supplies for everyone. These guys pride themselves in getting whatever pain meds nobody else can get their hands on. So I trust them when they tell me anything about Oxycodone. The 5, 15, 30 IR tablets and the OxyContin is being rationed so that they don't run out of any of it. I was hoping to get some news from this board, but as I can see, there's nothing here. Last week the supplies were very low and now I don't see any change. I went from 180 of the 15s to 42 of them. The Doc wrote a script for 120 of the 4 mg Dilaudid or Hydromorphone. It doesn't even compare to the 15 mg Oxy. The 15 mg Oxy is equal to about an 8 mg hydromorphone tablet. So, this month will be a tough.
  • I had read the shortages list and wrote down some of the names that were on the list and took it to my doctor yesterday. I had a script for Fentanyl 25mcg 10 patches to be gotten. Went by the Pharamacy to get it filled she told me they didn't have them (didn't have all 10 patches but she did have 5 patches)and didn't know when they would get them in. I asked her could I get the 5 patches and then you would owe me the other 5 patches when they come in? She told me NO! I had my patch on for 4 days now trying to find more of them. I couldn't have them. Now I have a script for 10 patches but she can't hand over 5 of them then later give the other 5 to me when they come in? She was very ugly and nasty to me so I called my doc and told him or his nurse that I was just up at my doctors office in Atlanta trying to get my script filled and they didn't even have it so she said call you local pharamacy and ask if they have it
    I told her the local pharamacy I use does have them but only 5 patches and they wouldn't let me have them. Boy she got mad! She said, Let me call them! She told me to wait. Later after waiting in the car for an hour I was starting to hurt like hell I went home. I got a phone call 1 hour later telling me I could pick up my 5 pathces and then come back to the office to get another script for the other 5 pathces.

I tell you it was hard calling around to see if other Pharamacys have it or not!!! I finally got at least 5 more pathces that I really needed!
  • Because Fentanyl is a class II, they can't fill half the script and owe the other half. If you take the box of 5 patches, you'll have to forfeit the other 5 patches on the prescription.

Be careful about taking just the 5 patches, because in many places doctors can only write one prescription per month for a class II. I asked my doctor a long time ago if he could write my prescription for 5 patches at a time, so I could fill it twice a month (at the time) and fit the cost of the patches into my finances better. That's when I found out my state is one that where he only write one prescription per month for the same strength patch.
  • I didn't know about Fentanyl patch shortages. I usually don't have problems filling it at my pharmacy and they have owed me once since I started using it last year. I know they order it regularly since I'm coming in once a month like clockwork. They have switched generic brands on me and I don't really mind just as long as I get it. They also have let me have what they had on stock until the rest comes in, but it's a whole box at a time. I use 15 patches and am concern about this shortage because I have to have all of them every month.

Doxie City, that was awful nice what your doctor did.
  • Yes I had to go to 4 pharmacys before I found one that had a supply of OXY IR 5 mg...This is distressing...I was going to try and shift to methadone for pain mgmt but the side effects were too much,....I hope they, the pharm companies get this sorted out...A
  • I just went to get my monthly supply of oxycodone for BT. My Dr said the shortage was over but none of our local pharmacies had it once again. I got vicodin instead.No one is sure when it will end.
  • I had some injections in my spine on the date I was due for a refill of oxycodone 30mgx4 a day, told them about the shortage, and when I left they gave me a script for 10/325 Percocet x6 a day. I didn't see the doc at all when this happened. So he took me from 120mg of oxy a day to 60mg a day. I was lucky that I had extra oxy until my visit today.

So today, he says that since I've been able to adjust to the Percocet that we should just stay there. He wasn't listening to me and didn't want to hear that my dosage was cut in half as far as he knew. I tried to tell him that the only reason I got through was because of my left over the last few months. He just decided today that it was time to get me off the drugs. I've only been seeing him for a couple of months.

He seemed to not really care about if I was in pain or not. It felt like his only interest was in shots, and if I weren’t getting any shots, he'd just get me off the drugs. It didn't make sense. There is no way I was going to debate him, I did that with my last PM Dr, and he refused to see me anymore, just because I questioned him. That was before my surgery in December 3 level fusion, L3-S1.

So today, he wrote me a script for 5 10/325 percs a day.

I have 36 30mg oxycodone and over a 100 percs, so I guess I have some extra in case he weans me too quick. I really do want to get off this stuff.

I also take 40mg of Opana x 2 a day as well.

I guess now is as good a time as any to start weaning myself off and learn to deal with any pain I have now. It's just frustrating that he wasn't listening to me, and the fact that he cut my dosage in half, I can't imagine the withdrawals I would have went through had I not had some left over oxy.

• Sorry that happened to you. It was quite unexpected to say the least. Is there a remote possibility you may bring it up at your next appt? I'm sure he'll want to know how you did on the new dose. What was your last surgery for, and did the last epidural help you?
  • Does anyone out there know anymore than what we already know about this shortage? I have been told by my pharmacy that they HEARD that this shortage should be rectified by mid March and that everything should be back on a normal basis soon after. Does anyone out there know anything about this? Can anyone confirm this? I was only given a one week supply of my BT meds (Oxy 15) and also a script for hydromorphone 4 mg but it was a ten day supply. Hydromorphone is about half the strength of Oxy so he wrote on the script 2 tablets q 4-6 h. That means that a 120 pill script is good for ten days. I will be out of BT meds soon, real soon. That is why I'm asking about the shortage. I hope this is all cleared up by the end of the month. The reason the pharmacy is letting everyone have a one week supply is to conserve what they have and not run out. It's better than not getting anything. I must admit that the Oxy has worked rather well for me as a BT med. So, if anyone knows anything else about the OXY, please let us all know. Thank you..
  • Here you may click on the link and get it strait from the Company it self and the FDA http://www.kvpharmaceutical.com/news_center_article.aspx?articleid=276
    Below you will find the info that is contanied in the link with phone #'s and E-mail's
    KV Pharmaceutical Voluntarily Suspends All Shipments of its Approved Tablet-form Drugs

KV Pharmaceutical Voluntarily Suspends All Shipments of its
    Approved Tablet-form Drugs
    Initiates Nationwide Single Lot Recall of Hydromorphone HCl (2mg) Due to
    Oversized Tablet
    ST. LOUIS – Dec. 23, 2008 – KV Pharmaceutical (NYSE: KV-A) has advised the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that, effective midnight Dec. 19, 2008, the company voluntarily suspended all shipments of all FDA approved drug products in tablet form. This action is being taken as a precautionary measure to allow KV to expeditiously review and enhance comprehensively the company's manufacturing and quality systems, and to implement efficiency improvements in its production facilities. KV is keeping the FDA informed about the company's plans.
    KV Pharmaceutical is also recalling a single production lot of Hydromorphone HCl 2 mg tablets (Lot 90219, Exp: 3/2010; NDC 58177-0620-04), a pain management drug, following the report of an oversized tablet. Additional details on this recall were provided in an ETHEX Corporation press release also issued today and will be posted on www.kvpharmaceutical.com.
    "We are convinced that holding product shipments is the fastest track to enhancing quality systems. The traditional approach of a methodical, slower track was an option, but Terry Hatfield, the new chairman of the KV Pharmaceutical board of directors, and I believe that the short-term, financial investment will better improve the quality reputation all stakeholders value," David Van Vliet, newly appointed KV Pharmaceutical Interim CEO, said.
    "I want to reassure patients, physicians, pharmacists, and care-givers that we are committed to providing them with safe and effective products," said Van Vliet, who was named to the Interim CEO position on Dec. 5. "The company's new leadership team is taking immediate action to identify all practices and processes that can be enhanced to improve the efficiency and consistency of the company's manufacturing."
    "We will continue to work closely with the FDA as we move forward, giving these matters our highest priority," Van Vliet said. "We have retained Lachman Consultants, a team of highly experienced experts from industry and government, to help us identify opportunities in the design and implementation of processes that assure sustainable compliance."
    At this time, the company is unable to determine when distribution of tablet-form products will resume, or estimate what the financial impact of the recall and suspension will be. While the specific financial impact of these events cannot be presently estimated, management believes that the Company's operating results are likely to be materially adversely affected. The company generated net revenues in fiscal 2008 of $159 million from the products that are the subject of the current product shipment hold. The timing of re-starting shipments of the affected products will depend on the time required to implement the modifications guided by KV's new leadership team and overseen by Lachman Consultants, keeping the FDA informed about actions taken. At this time, we do not anticipate that all of the manufacturing and quality assurance issues will be resolved by the end of the current fiscal year.
    "KV's leadership team is fully engaged and committed to this effort. These changes are an investment in the future success and growth of the company. While this will be a near-term hardship for KV, with reduced revenues and higher costs, we are committed to acting decisively and to making necessary enhancements across our operations. By taking these bold actions, we will emerge far stronger as a company," Van Vliet said.
    A full list of products included in the suspension of shipments can be viewed on the Company's website at www.kvpharmaceutical.com, where a link can be found on the home page to "Products Effected by Shipment Suspension".
    About KV Pharmaceutical Company
    KV Pharmaceutical Company is a fully integrated specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures, markets, and acquires technology-distinguished branded and generic/non-branded prescription pharmaceutical products. The company markets its technology distinguished products through ETHEX Corporation, a national leader in pharmaceuticals that compete with branded products, and Ther-Rx Corporation, its branded drug subsidiary.
    Safe Harbor
    The information in this release may contain various forward-looking statements within the meaning of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 ("PSLRA") and which may be based on or include assumptions concerning KV's operations, future results and prospects. Such statements may be identified by the use of words like "plans", "expect", "aim", "believe", "projects", "anticipates", "commit", "intend", "estimate", "will", "should", "could" and other expressions that indicate future events and trends.
    All statements that address expectations or projections about the future, including without limitation, product development, product launches, regulatory approvals, market position, acquisitions, revenues, expenditures, resumption of distribution of tablet-form products and the impact of the recall and suspension of shipments on revenues, and other financial results, are forward-looking statements.
    All forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to risk and uncertainties. In connection with the "safe harbor" provisions, KV provides the following cautionary statements identifying important economic, political and technology factors, which among others, could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those set forth or implied by the forward-looking statements and related assumptions.
    Such factors include (but are not limited to) the following: (1) changes in the current and future business environment, including interest rates and capital and consumer spending; (2) the difficulty of predicting FDA approvals, including timing, and that any period of exclusivity may not be realized; (3) acceptance and demand for new pharmaceutical products; (4) the introduction and impact of competitive products and pricing, including as a result of so-called authorized-generic drugs; (5) new product development and launch, including the possibility that any product launch may be delayed or that product acceptance may be less than anticipated; (6) reliance on key strategic alliances; (7) the availability of raw materials and/or products manufactured for the Company under contract manufacturing arrangements with third parties; (8) the regulatory environment, including regulatory agency and judicial actions and changes in applicable law or regulations; (9) fluctuations in revenues; (10) the difficulty of predicting international regulatory approval, including timing; (11) the difficulty of predicting the pattern of inventory movements by the Company's customers; (12) the impact of competitive response to the Company's sales, marketing and strategic efforts, including the introduction or potential introduction of generic or competing products against products sold by the Company and its subsidiaries; (13) risks that the Company may not ultimately prevail in litigation, including challenges to our intellectual property rights by actual or potential competitors or to our ability to market generic products due to brand company patents and challenges to other companies' introduction or potential introduction of generic or competing products by third parties against products sold by the Company or its subsidiaries including without limitation the litigation and claims referred to in Note 16 of the Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements in the Company's Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2008; (14) the possibility that KV's current estimates of the financial effect of certain announced product recalls could prove to be incorrect; (15) whether any product recalls or product introductions results in litigation, agency action or material damages; (16) the possibility that the findings of the Audit Committee inquiry referenced in the Company's Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2008, and Form 12b-25 filed with the SEC on November 13, 2008, could have a material impact on the Company's financial results; (17) whether any suspension of shipments could have a material affect on the Company's financial results; (18) the satisfaction or waiver of the other closing conditions in the previously disclosed Gestiva™ acquisition agreement; (19) the possibility that the auction rate securities held by the Company may not return to liquidity or at their face value; and (20) the risks detailed from time-to-time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This discussion is by no means exhaustive, but is designed to highlight important factors that may impact the Company's outlook. We are under no obligation to update any of the forward-looking statements after the date of this release.

Catherine Biffignani
    KV Pharmaceutical Company
    P: (314) 645-6600
    E: cbiffignani@kvpharmaceutical.com

• This post was deleted. Spine-Health does not like to get into the practice of using the members for a poll or opinion set of information to the outside

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health Administrator 03/24/09

If you need this information, please only use the message facility here and not the forums. Thank you
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,839
    Aviator24, here in CT we have not seen any of this shortage, but I have to imagine it will only take time.
    Your alternative.
    I know there will be some members that do not agree with this, but.
    Opana ER is a good choice. I had finished with all
    ER type of pain medications last summer. I had some recent flare ups and my doctor went towards Opana ER. I had a low dosage 10mg and only for 2 weeks. But it was more than enough to settle things down so I no longer need an Extended Release type of medication.
    One thing for sure, Opana is more expensive. The Oxycontin ER I used to take (all different doses) was only a $10 copay.
    The Opana ER was $25 and the Opana regular (they dont call it IR) is $20
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Is there anything that is comparable to oxycotin 30mg ($3.75)that cost less. I have no insurance and I am now paying $950 a month for my back pain. Four months ago I was paying $350-$400 which was bearable. The oxy's don't get rid of the pain but make my life bearable. I'm getting very disparate since I make only 33k a year with no insurance.
    I applied for medicare and was denied,I'm hoping peridue will help but nothing is guaranteed. I go through terrible withdrawals on these oxy's but without them I can't work. I can't switch jobs with the economy as it is. My job doesn't help with the pain either, I definately need to change jobs because I am not able to do my job fully(time deadlines) and its only a matter of time before I lose my contracting position.

I was in accident no fault of mine in Oct 2006. Low life left scene of accident came back 30 min later. He did a quit deed on his house 1st week after accident.He had basic minumum insurance and I had no health insurance since I was starting as a contracter. I have 4 herniated disks, I can barely stand up and my legs give out all the time and this is getting worse.I can't reach out with my arms because pain is very bad and constant. I need relief. This is a miserable life.

I have diabetes(type1) and because of this the VA won't do anything until I get this under control. I had 6 epidurals and this didn't help all the while I got worse with my legs giving out more. The va wants to do more epidurals. Lower back L2'L3and L4 plus T7 herniated disks.