Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

back to work for cliffy

cliffy1012ccliffy1012 Posts: 92
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:28 AM in Good News
well guys and gals i go back to work march 2nd. this last 4 months has felt like forever. before surgery and during recovery i was skeptic about returning. but as i get closer to the 2nd my skepticism has changed. im ready to return and get busy. i worked hard and pushed myself to get back to a normal life. but i also want to thank everyone in SH for the support and motivation. going to chat and having some good times and laughs,also some serious talks and helping each other through tough times. i think if i had to do this recovery alone at home with no one around and not to be able to talk or chat with anyone would have slowed my recovery,and i thank my new friends in here!! your the best!!! as for keeping in touch ill try to get on weekly or leave a note or 2 if i cant make chat.also leave a pm for me when u can. so again thanks for the support and friendships.

a friend forever
clayton
advertisement

Comments

• best of luck to you sweetie and please keep in touch when you can....no over doing it....and I will shoot you a PM from time to time since I can't get in chat that much.....take care....Miki
  • Clayton hope the neck holds up for ya and you continue to feel great. You've been a wonderful inspiration in chat. So go get em Cliffy and don't take any lip from your customers. I know you never do....hehehe
  • started my new route yesterday. its a lot easier on the legs and feet then old route. had the route before for 5 yrs and its good to be back. still feeling great going on my 4th week back to work!! everyone take care!!
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,910
    Hi Cliffy

4th Week WOW!

Great to hear you are now doing the new route you wanted, and are finding it working out well for you.

Look forward to chatting with you when you get time to come into chat

TC
    Liz

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
advertisement