Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello everyone!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:28 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello, my name is Jeremy and I am 29. I have a beautiful wife and 3 beautiful kids. I also get to deal with my back everyday lol. I'm a tanker in the army which isn't the best job to have with back problems.
About a year ago I got an MRI and found out that I have a bulging disk at L5-S1 and DDD. I also have problems with my facet joints. I've done PT, Chiro, epideral shots, and radio-frequency shots. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!

• Welcome! My oldest son is your age and in the Navy. Fist of all, THANK YOU for all the hard work you do to keep us safe. PT alone must be hard on your back and then riding in the tanker. You must have some rough days!I think you are too young to have back problems but on this site you will find many your age, younger, and older to share with.

I'm glad you have a wonderful family to enjoy life with. I hope you can get the help you need to feel better and keep your back in shape.
  • hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i want to thank you so much for your service!! =D> i am so glad you stopped by! :D you are fortunate to have a big family. good luck as you seek pain relief! :D Jenny :)
  • I also have problems with my facet joints as well as DDD so I can definitely relate to your suffering. You will find lots of understanding and support here. I will look forward to seeing you around the forum.
  • Thank you for the welcome everyone! I am wondering why I didn't look for a site like this earlier lol. Everything I learned the hard way over a year I've seen posted on this site. Oh well better late than never lol.