Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Bye for Now

ernurseeernurse Posts: 790
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:28 AM in Water Cooler

I am taking a break for the most part from here. This is not where my healthy interests are right now. I appreciate all of the friends and the support I have received from the sincere folks I have met during these almost 2 years.

Right now for my own health, I need to be around different influences. I know that I am not in the "clique" here where rules are selectively enforced. Actually, at one time I was welcomed until I, along with other members and a former moderator, took a stand against an influx from an outside group seeking to recruit members to their political views.

If this is not deleted(which would confirm of course the personal vendetta against me), if someone wants to contact me to say hello or if needs any resources I am aware of, especially concerning BMP, email angie507@yahoo.com or aim ernurse70. I do not check this everyday, very busy with PT and other recovery efforts, but do check about once a week.

I'm not writing this as some effort to be begged to stay, and I certainly don't want hypocrites to respond, I just wanted to leave some contact info for my true friends that don't have it already and those that might need help that I can direct them possibly to.

• Angie,

I hope you do get better and keep up your work with BMP you have a lot of information on the subject. I hope you continue to get better as I know you will and one day we will hook up when your in town. Oh wait I think you going to pay for my trip one day...lol. Take care i catch you on yahoo going to add you in.
  • Good by Angie, thanks for you imput! Take care and God bless!!

Evelyn :H
    Had PLIF in 2008 and a Laminectomy. One level fusion, L4-L5.
  • You know, I always looked forward to seeing your responses to some of the tougher posts here. Alas, it shall be no more.

Be happy, healthy and strong. I'll miss you.