Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

discogram results

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,670
i have pain in buttocks to foot. my discogram read L5-S1,L2-3 DISRUPTION GRADE 2 posterior,diifuse annulas,L4-5 ANNULUS BULGE anterior aspect of thecal sacL5-S1 degeneration grade 1. the surgeons said they cant fix this now what do i do?

• I had a discograhan this week and the results were the Dr said my L3 L4 L4 L5 disc were so badly DDD. Thant they could not reproduce the pain has anyone ever heard of this?
  • I think what you might be talking about is that the discs had sufficient holes in them that the doctor was not able to pressurize them, and thus could not reproduce the pain. Sometimes when they aren't able to build up the pressure in the disc, it is not possible to reproduce the pain symptoms.

What else did the doctor say to you??
  • He is going to file a appeal with my insurance becouse they denied my back fusion i have been off work for 6 months with back pain and have had the injections and done therapy but nothing helpsi cant do anything even put dishes in dishwasher gives me pain, i dont know if my insurence will approve my surgery this time or not. Are you supose to have pain with a discograham i had one pain down my let but that was it i thought that he might of hit a nerve not sure, her did 3 disc. Thanks for your reply
  • Has anyone had there back fusion surgery denied by the insurance company?