Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

mrs pmmrs p Posts: 230
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:28 AM in Matters of the Heart
for all off you long timmers out there just a note to let you know doof is back!!!!
my dearest friend.
she popped on this morning and is doing good.she had a lot of changes in her life off late so she just hasn't had the time to get on sh.
ive been in contact with her this past few months through txt messages but now shes ready to rock'n'roll again lol.
god i missed her on here so so much.
so i hope we can all have a good time in chat soon just like the olden days.
its great to have met such wonderful friend through sh and that is exactly what doof is to me.
ok i'm rambling now lol.
speak to you all soon in chat.

• I thought Doof went poof. =)) =P~ B)
    Glad you back doofy. =P~ <:P :SS 8> image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" /> :))( :P :H #:S :$ :-C :X :O) O:) :)
  • hey bub in all the time im here i never ever noticed that!!1lol
    so...bub on the topic of food i dont see your post in diet thread this week!!!!
    i told ya its name and shame week this week lol
    so get you ass over there ond post nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

LOVE P
  • I actually had a lovely image of her Doofiness riding off into the sunset on an elephant. However I am glad you are back my dear, just as I am leaving (typical!)

I disappear soon for 8 to 10 days, then I am on a strict regime of 20 minutes sitting at a time only, so I may have to prioratise, sitting for meals, over sitting and typing .
    Hope you are doing well Doof .

Best Wishes "V" xx
  • i ve missed you,please come back lol.i want are coffee mornings back,plus only you can keep mrs p in check lol

Hope you keep well viking,i ve missed you 2,im going to start a campaign to bring back are cofee and craic mornings lol
  • Yeah doof is back. Doof you going to dunk again for the birthday and entertain us. Let me know i certainly could use some of that. Good to hear you been doing so well. Now bub quit talking about food and i may get named. shhhhh maybe paula not hear me.
  • where you been hiding doofers? its about time you came back...take care....m
  • What a welcome back, I feel quite humble, thanks everyone.

I have tried to pop in from time to time but it's been a very difficult few months and the laptop is rarely on nowadays.

I have thought about you all and I can honestly say I have missed the fun and support that we gave each other. It's good to see that the old crowd are still here causing chaos (I have taught you well - keep it up)!

Good luck with your surgery V, I will be thinking of you. Hope the rest of you are all hanging on in there and losing weight (told you I was watching you all B) .

See you soon
  • My friend it is so good to hear from you. You been out busting those criminals lately? I hope your absence meant you were healed enough to return to work and get on with your life. On the flipside of that I hope your re-appearance doesn't mean you are having more problems.

Now we just need fritz to come back and it will feel like a reunion. Hopey has been popping in a bit too. Send me a PM and let's catch up.

Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!