Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,670
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:28 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi. I'm new to the group, and hoping to find all kinds of helpful, encouraging stuff. I've been living with chronic neck pain since an idiot drunk driver slammed me in 2003. It has completely changed my life.

I'm now disabled and dealing with all the lovely side effects of pain meds and just living daily in pain.

I'm a positive person, a woman of faith, but I must say I have my days when I think I can't do this anymore. I'm hoping to meet some folks who may have some useful ideas for me and maybe I can offer some hope to others, too.

• welcome to spine-health!! I'm sorry your dealing with alot of cervical pain. there are many interesting topics on this site and you will find lots of support. take care...m
  • welcome to the family! keep that chin up! there will be down days and great wonderfull bright days!
    its a new fight everyday, but if you keep up the good fight, your gonna come out shiney.
    I too am a drunken drivers victim, 12 years and counting, so i can empathise to a point.

your faith will keep the fire lit on the darkest of days,and when the deepness of night tests you.
    dont be afraid of the darkness on the edges of your life, your a child of light, its just sometimes we have to fight for it...
    but thats ok, your ready for it and have the inner strength to do it.
    on the days you cant all you have to do is call out, because someone will drop everything and come running to your side, thats the hard part, knowing when to say enough and reach out!
    be blessed in your day!

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health