Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

non-spiney people suck

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,613
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:28 AM in Water Cooler
There I was sitting in lab, in pain as usual, making scrunchface coz it hurts, RIGHTNOWANDBOYDOESITEVER, when a classmate o mine comes along and sits there impatiently, tapping of foot, the ssssiiiiiiggghhhh, of ime waiting! the tsk tsk of are you still here,attitude...
and then she asks me to get up and move out of the way so she can get by..........................................
uhhh...what did you just tell me FAT A#*!
its obvious that ime having trouble here and you dont want to inconvienience yourself, your almighty higness, ness
just so her over developed ego can fill the rest of the room?
usually the best of persons, now turning into a big butthead...
dang.
where has common courtesy gone?
well that be my rant for the month!
carry on!
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod
erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement

Comments

• And it's only the 11th !

But see,we are different that way.I look at a person with a scrunched up face & I just assume that they are in pain.I'd never think to ask them to move.I'd feel empathy.

Yep-non-spine peeps can suc....... :?
  • I wibble most delightedly down the hall on my best of days, uhh wibble= not quite the wobbles and far from the draggies.
    Im sure youve been seen wibbling down the way on your best of days! no shame, its a way of motating down the hall!

Most people now hold the door... the "ho de doe's" which are almost the same as the "goheads", which are the people who sit there and argue with me in line at the store, I say gohead... and they answer the same no you...gohead, as the grocer sits there patiently and waits for the spiney to quit being polited too, and go-head and check out!
    but i digress,
    i'll be polite as can be, but DAAANNNGG! as Joe Dirt s aptly put, when Ranch is showin the pain, leave me be!
    Uhmm I cant move fast for a reason, and now ime furious...
    kidding, thats not a movie about spineys.my movie was the slow and the gimpy!
    kidding,
    thanks for the pat on the back!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• ...booger-eating morons.
  • because we can no longer be them...

lets face it folks...let the ugly truth be told. it is human nature to want what we cannot have, to pick on the little guy, to separate into cliques, and class groups, and for those that have not, to hate those that have.

i am poor. i have always been poor. i will probably always be poor, and thats ok too, i have other things that mean more to me than money.
    ...but i still see people with the the things i want and will never have, and hate them for the ease which they purchase it.
    ...i find myself envious of the 70 year old that can walk with out a cane whilst i must use a walker, or better yet a store scooter to shop.

yet even as we hate these people, that can walk, and bend, and lift, and drive still....we need them!

or at least i do

and that is the part i hate most of all.
    dawn
  • I use a cane for balance due to weakness in my left leg from L5-S1 issues and it is incredulous to me how people cut me off, won't hold open a door or constantly bump into me.
  • Ime a pretty independant kind of fellow, but sometimes i just cant "do" stuff, which seems to make people suspicious of me and my life, That! i dont like, when ime trying the best i can, then get ridden like a bad horse ughhhh.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• I so agree with all of you! I had two major surgeries eight months apart so I did alot of going to the doctor and since I had to take a bus and go thru many doors it never failed that no one would open a door for me and they would jump in front of me while trying to get on the bus and sometimes I would drop my cane, no one tried to pick it up!!

I try so hard to overlook the way these people act but it hard!

Evelyn :H
    Had PLIF in 2008 and a Laminectomy. One level fusion, L4-L5.
  • just an equal chance, a fighting chance at life, there are those that forget, this could happen to them at anytime and place, their arrogance is insufferable, ime just in their way... well too freakin bad!
    its funny how we scare people.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• SPINEYS WILL ALWAYS RULE! To hell with rude inconsiderate people. It's not our fault we are how we are, and not one of us asked for this condition. We don't have to put up with anyone's crap or feel bad because we take longer to cross a street-let them wait,LET THEM HONK. B)
  • Meydey, Yay! i couldnt agree more, its all about the hurry up for these guys!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement