Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Viking's Surgery!!

brokenladybbrokenlady Posts: 96
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:29 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hello everyone! I'm posting to let everyone know that Viking's surgery went well, and she is feeling very good. take care...m
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 10,045
    Its always good to hear about the surgical successes
    Now she just needs to keep the good times rolling
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Glad things went well. Will keep praying for you
  • Finally! I hope you have long lasting relief.
  • Yay,
    So glad to hear your surgery has gone well. Finally, I hope you get the relief you deserve and have been waiting for, for some time now.
    Thanks Marlee for letting us know
    Cant wait to hear more good news on your progress, miss you in chat V
    Erica
  • So glad to hear it all went well. You have been through a very long and difficult year. I know it will be sometime before you can sit for any period of time, but look forward to chatting with you again in chat. Hope to see you posting again soon and the story of your adventure. Good luck and get some long deserved rest.
  • Great to hear V!
    I wish you lots of luck on your recovery.
    Take your time, and rest up. Hope to see you around soon!

• heal up quickly.
    great news.
    thanks marlee.
    Dan
  • about VIking. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Viking,

I am so glad to hear that your surgery is over, and you are doing so well. You have had to wait for this, and I am so glad the waiting part is done. I wish you all the best for a full and speedy recovery. We miss you in chat, and we have been praying for you.

Thank you Marlee for the update!

hugs,

glo :)
  • I just saw this post. I'm glad you are through the surgery and now you can focus on recovery. tam and I have a saying: In 2009 we will be fine! This is our/your year to get over all of this spine stuff and get on with living your life. Good luck with your recovery.

cindy
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Thankyou to all who have sent warm wishes, their prayers and private messages and posts.

I have been home a week now, but it has just gone by in a fog of painkillers, and since I have been under strict orders of only sitting 20 minutes at a time, I have saved my "sitting ration" for meal times.

I have not managed to stay awake long enough to fill in more than a few words on a crossword before falling asleep so my hubbys offer, to move the laptop upstairs has been on stand by, I think I will ask him to move it and the spagetti junction of wires which follow this afternoon, then I could pop in to chat and say hello later :H

I am afraid that is all for now, things are beginning to hurt, so back to bed I go .....

Love Viking >:D< :)

• Sorry I didnt't post to this sooner, bit I missed seeing where people had posted to it. I hope your healing up fast viking...take care everyone...m
  • i hope that she gets better soon
    lol tonyxxx
  • Hello V,

So glad to hear that you have finally had your surgery done. I hope it brings you some relief sooner rather than later.

I rarely get on here nowadays, but I do still check up on my old buddies.

So I see that you have joined the PEEK club - welcome on board, I've got 2 of the little darlings holding my neck up. They seem to be doing a pretty good job so far.

Take care of yourself V, be sure to get that LJ running around after you!

Doofie
advertisement