Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hey, I am one of you

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in New Member Introductions
Glad I found you. Very informational and I have enjoyed reading the posts. So many of us with so many back issues.
I have five buldging disks; spinal stenosis; severe facet joint arthritis; slipped vertebra on s1; old s1 fracture; degenerative disk disease and a pinched nerve right side. I jst fininshed two epidurals. I can feel my legs which is cool. I have not felt my legs in a while I guess. I still have the pinched nerve pain however on rt. side but I feel a little better. Last epidural ws tuesday, this week. I do know that I have steadilly been getting much worse. My pain went from a 5 constant to an 8 or 9 which is not workable at all really. I have trouble doing any work at home inc. the laundry etc. Going to the store is very hard, and I cannot lift anything...I live alone but have a daughter in area. Trouble she is a busy gal and my two cats refuse to do housework or shopping! Darn cats....

I know I will enjoy this site as there is so much to read. I have had these problems for about 10 years and went thru a severe pinched nerve years ago and three epidurasl as well. I went out on disability because of my back. I will be the big 65 on March 29 and have no earthly idea how in the world that ever happened.!!! :? :? :?

take care, and have a great day!
Dee :)

• sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    Welcome to spine health! There is a lot of helpful info on this site and plenty of people willing to give suggestions or just listen. It's great. Again welcome.
    Debbie :H
  • Hello Dee,

Lucky that you found this site (aren't we all?) as there is no problem that hasn't been mentioned here. Sounds like you have your share of troubles, but thanks God, you still have your sense of humor. That is very important, it helps put life in the right perspective. Keep on reading the posts as you can learn a lot. Old dogs can learn new tricks, right? I can tell you that because you could be my younger (way younger) sister.

Good luck,

• Glad you found this site. It's full of great information and support from around the world. Even if we can't answer all your questions or relieve your pain directly, I think it really helps to know you aren't alone in your misery. Hang in there!
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. so you are a cat lover, so nice to have another animal lover on the forum! <:P i am sorry you are suffering so. ~X( i hope finding others in the same position will offer you some comfort. good luck as you seek pain relief!! :D we are always here for you! Jenny :)
  • You should lay down the law to the cats, pull their fair share or sleep in the yard! Good luck and please keep us posted.