Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Not sure what to do on here

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
I googled "muscle spasms from spinal disease" and it took me to a forum on that. so i registered, and now i'm lost.
can someone tell me how to get there?

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846

For a Spine-Health Site introduction, Click on :

Welcome To Spine-Health

If you have any questions, feel free to contact (PM) any one of the Moderators here Priestess , Bruce , Paulgla, DiLauro

The Spine-Health Web site offers so much more than these Member Forums.
    Check the various tabs at the top of the Spine-Health page and you will find so much that is offered here.

Please remember that all information you receive from members on this forum is NOT
    formal medical advise. You should always consult with your doctors.

To get back to the Forums, you can always click on Forum Home

Please feel free to contact me at rdilauro@gmail.com or send me a message
    I am glad your found your way here, but not so glad that you are having some muscle spasms that could be related to some spinal condition.
    I know that when you first come to this site as almost any other web site, it can be a bit scary.. You dont know what to do , where to go, what to say, etc. Let me reassure you that the members here are very understanding and will appreciate anything you have to say.
    I hope that you received some initial instructions with your registration. Even if you did and did not read them, look at the FAQ section on the menu bar. That can help you get started. And please if you have any questions on how to use this site, where to go, you can always send me a
    Private message (PM) which is part of this site, or send me a email to rdilauro@gmail.com

Welcome aboard
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com