Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Need help on my question after done cervical 1 and 2 decompression

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,622
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:29 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
hi guys,

before that i am having whole body unbearable pain,left side weakness,difficult in moving,whole body stiffness,numbness,alot of cloners,and also having difficulties in breathing.doctor found out its my cervical 1 and 2 compressed to the nerve but after my operation had done i have no more pain and i can breath normally but my left hand the finger is just like paresis and also less strength,can hold stuff but less strenght and i also i still having abit of numbness on my leg and hands and also abit of cloners after doing some exercises.what Should i do?I cant walk properly is like no balance and bumpy,how to make the bumpy gone and also the cloners? and i cant run because when i run its to bumpy.need help because i need to get back to my sport.and sometimes my whole body straighten up by itself and my neck automatically turn to some side without my control and my left hand or leg togather move.and also my reflex is hyper sensitive,anything to make the sensitivity go away?My doctor suggest me to do another decompression through my mouth but i think i should not take the risk because so far i am improving,So what should i do to make all those thing stop happening,help me please thx...

Chee Wei
advertisement

Comments

• You didn't mention how long it has been since your surgery. Some of what you mention sounds like muscle spasms but some of what you describe is hard for me to understand. If you are recently out of surgery running would be out of the question- it takes a long time to heal from any type of cervical surgery and running would only irritate the nerves that have been decompressed.

I'd like to hear more about your surgery such as which levels you had done and how long it has been.

Griff
  • i had done the surgery almost 6month and i dont know why my walking so bumpy,is it i need do more strenghtening on my leg?