Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

mrs pmmrs p Posts: 230
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
hello again,
week 11 has came around very quickly the summer will be upon us all in no time.
well ive stayed the same this week ....but im hoping for big changs as i now have ben of the lyrica for 6 days!!!!
im sticking this out no matter what
i have found a great web site abou lyrica ill post a link and let you all go have a look i found it very intresting....it made me feel sane if you get me lol
ok here is the link;

• news this week for me...
    i gained back 2 pounds...oh well, such is life!

better luck next week!
  • hi dawn,
    well we are going to beat this weight me an you no matter what!!!
    high five girl!!!!!

LOVE P
  • I am the same 267.

• I've been a member of spine health for awhile now and after having two surgeries and trying various times to lose weight I have decided yet again I NEED to get this weight off. I'm so tired of feeling and looking the way I do. It doesn't help that I turned 40 this year. I really need alot of help and was hoping that you guys could help me. I'll weigh myself later but the last time I weighed myself it was up around the 270 pound mark. My ideal body weight is 170 based on my height of 5'11. I got ALOT of work to do =(

• Christinia69, hi! :H it is so great that you have decided to drop by and join. =D> it is very difficult to lose weight with some of the problems we face as pain patients. ~X( turning 40 is a good time to take a look at yourself and make some changes if you need to. 8> i hope you find the support you need and i wish you all the best!!! :O) good luck! it can be done!! i have lost 15 pounds despite being on Lyrica..you can do it too!! be patient!!! stop by anytime you need to! :D Jenny :)
  • I weighed in this evening before bed and I weigh a whooping 279.6 pounds. My goal weight would be around 170 so I have about 110 pounds to lose. Thank you for welcoming me lulu and congrats on you losing 15 pounds =D

Christina >:D<
  • hi and welcome to our diet forum.
    i to will be the big 40 this july and defo want this weight to come off.
    i will be starting a new thread later on today so have a look in and jump on board.
    yes the crowd that originally started out has dwindled but there ar a few of us who are very serious about the weight issue and will be around for a longtime yet!!!
    so we all need each others support and we are always happy to have more people join in.
    looking fOrward to getting to know you a little better.
    chat soon.

LOVE P

This discussion has been closed.