Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Website Advice Needed!

krazigirl79kkrazigirl79 Posts: 30
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Water Cooler
I'm making a website for my chiropractor and need some basic layout advice. Can you take a peek at my site and let me know your initial thoughts?

It still needs a lot of content (there are a lot of blank pages right now) because I've only been working on it 2 days- but any general impressions would be greatly appreciated!

• I didn't spend too long in there but your wesite looks good. Great job! Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • So far it's looking pretty good. As you continue to work on it, don't forget to add in navigation buttons for returning to the previous page. A lot of users don't like having to use the browser back and forward buttons to navigate.

On the Equipment pages, when you click on each piece of equipment, it is throwing the title and text way too high on the page. Consistency in alignment goes a long way towards keeping your readers browsing and keeping the professional look.

The Resources page is a great idea, but I'd do something about the rainbow of colored buttons. Remember that consistency and simplicity keep things looking professional. With this type of site, you could almost help your mind stay wrapped around it, by thinking "sterile". I don't know if that makes sense, but when designing themes or web sites, I try to get an idea in my mind that paints the tone or picture for the web site.

Is there any way to bring the photo banner down a bit? When I look at each page, I get the feeling like the banner photos are being squished up to the top in order to make room for the name of the facility.

Keep up the great work!

• Great advice, thank you! I will definitely go back and work on those points.

I like the "sterile" idea--- great thought to keep in mind! I fixed the headers on the equipment pages as well. I keep forgetting to add in Nav buttons- I'll definitely do that- thanks!