Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Closer to Heaven

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,356
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Depression and Coping
The more I am bent
the closer I am to heaven
the more ime close to broken
the closer I am to Heaven

Life distilled to a fine degree
Life gone chilled to a low degree
I cant look up
but im not lookin down
because im closer to Heaven

Jim..This is your part K?

I've cut pain to a fine degree
Its a little distance to you from me
if only you could really see
the Eagle soaring inside
and ya
he's free

awright Jim, a little sumpin different

Once you walk the mile with me
once you learn to smile like me
Once you learn the price we pay
Once you go your merry way
will you forget about how "they" became you and me?

I walk bent but unbroken
My bodys tense and unspoken
but the eagle inside of me?
ya he's free.
carry on Jim!
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Oh fine, just lay it all on me eh? As if my day isn't already filled with a thousand things that need to be done!
    Do I look like a jukebox (minus the flashy lights)?

Granted, I have a slot in the back of my neck for coins and another above my butt where the change comes out and you could probably pull my arm down and watch my eyes spin and hope you win the jackpot but as you'd have to be standing 'behind' me with your hands cupped and held out in anticipation of receiving your winnings,... well, you might not like the 'jackpot'... you'd better extinguish any lit flames too...;>)

What does this have to do anything you ask?
    Well you didn't ask so it just happens that it DOES have something to do with anything, it's just that i now have a thousand and ONE things I gotta do today and don't really have the time to explain and thanks to you and your never ending supply of quarters, i gotta go open a window 'cause it's gettin' really hard to breath in here!
  • Yeah, Jim, you kind of do look like a jukebox minus the flashy lights!

If you pull back and blurr you vision, then take a look at your avatar, There you go! Jukebox! oval topped, black and white, Jukebox!

No, I think I will pass on feeding you quarters...
  • That's a very old photo, my beard is greyer, my wrinkles are deeper and my hair (what hasn't fallen out in the back) is over a foot long now - i'm hoping to have a ponytail before I die... (sounds like a song title!).

But I do have some good news!
    I just got back from my local auto garage to get one of my car tires filled with air (they slowly leak). All my tires are balding and severely cracked. One of the rubber engine mounts is cracked and my tranny's main seal is leaking (again, but it's under warranty).

The good news is something else entirely...
    I won't go into any details at this point because I don't have any and am just pulling yer chain - but I had you curiously feeling good there for a moment didn't I?
  • Thank you for the try!

I uh did not quite get to feeling good....
    It is raining here, in not quite western, Pa...

I knew it was coming, I've been hurting real swell for the last two days solid. I told my boss it was coming long before I had even seen the forecast! I guess I can cancel the weather channel to.

Crap it hurts today
    it's not fun to be me
    I drank to much coffee
    Now I have to go ...