Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

A great logic game

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,606
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Lighten and Brighten
Click on the link below to play a great brain game, tell us how many can you solve?

http://www.freestuffhotdeals.com/hacker/1.html

advertisement

Comments

• Change the 1.html to 2.html

Next person?
  • I did this until I got to "13" and am still trying to figure it out. I hope this thread keeps going til I get the answer!

Change 2.html to three.html
  • advertisement
  • It is hard to pass through 13, because the clue does throw you off. I pm you the answer for that.

Altogether there are 23 levels.

Good luck.

• I am stuck at 13 too, all I see is a black screen. Is there any clue to this?

Change three.html to iv.html

Pepper
  • uranus stumped me. I.'d ask for the answer, but obviously if I got stuck this early, I'm not a very logical person..
    boo hoo.

I am curious though!

Jeaux
  • advertisement
  • I guess I was supposed to post the next answer?

Change: iv.html to evif.html to move to the next level...

Sorry!

Jeaux
  • While I am not a logical thinker, I do know how to find answers to questions I do not know.

When I was a kid, I would have gone to our handy dandy set of encyclopedias and spent hours and hours pouring over this material.

These days, I google. (It did help that some of the time I knew what I was looking at, but did not know the next in sequence.)

The dancing granny is cute!

Jeaux
    (don't hate me cause I am beautiful...)
  • Here are the answers to 13, and I am stuck here.

7777777, neptune, neun, oct, jack, tWeLvE, 269

I tried the method you mentioned Jeaux, but it didn't work. Whatever click didn't work. Can you post your answer here? Thks.

• Sorry - I got that wrong.

Go to the center of the black page, and double click. You will get the answer you seek there.

Pages 17, 18, 20 and 21 are very interesting answers.

This was a fun game. I've used areas of my brain I have not used in quite a while. I had a headache afterward!
    (but I am not complaining - it was a fun diversion from the crap that's been taking up space in my mind!)

Thanks Adam!!

Jeaux
  • Yea!!! I finally got pass 13. Thanks Jeaux. Indeed, the next 3 questions are really interesting. Think binary for 18.

OK, answer to 14 is number14.

Pepper
advertisement