Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

neverending lower back pain

sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Lower Back Pain
Hi. I've posted with this problem before but I'm hoping for some more answers/suggestions. My lower back/buttock pain with leg weakness started ten weeks ago. Drs said that the dye used during a myelogram for my cervical spine irritated the nerves and caused this. I've had a toradol injection and have been on Mobic for 2 1/2 weeks. It is worse instead of better. Now I have shooting pains in two toes on my left foot. I've been walking and doing stretching exercises everyday. I've also been laying in the floor with my feet up on the couch a lot too. It isn't hurting when I first get up in the morning but starts as soon as I'm on my feet a while. Standing in one place is worse than walking but walking is hard because my legs get so weak. It feels like a lot of pressure or like having a band being tightened around my lower back and hips. Any suggestions? Thanks.

• sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    First of all thanks for suffering injury to keep us safe. You are appreciated. Sorry that you're in such pain and I hope you can find some help. Good luck and God Bless.
  • i have just had a MRI scan and it revealed facet joint hypertrophy ..the only suggestion my doctor made to me was another operation {a fusion} i wont be having that so i will be keeping on with my pain killers and some light swimming when i feel like doing it .the acticare unit and cold pack helps too
This discussion has been closed.