All NEW members, your first discussion needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published. Please dont create duplicate discussions.
Diffuse bulging of L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs
i am suffering from sciatica pain from last two year. My MRI report is as follows
• T1, T2 sagittal and axial sections of the lumber spine were studied
• Sacralisation of L5 vertebra.
• Diffuse bulging of L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs.
• Small central disc bulge with lateral recess narrowing at L3-L4 level
• Hyperintense signal are noted in right ilium and sacrum at the level of right S.I joint—sacroilitis
• Rest of the disc and vertebral bodies appear normal.
• Cord signals and facet joint appear normal
• Conus and cauda signals appear normal
• Soft tissues appear normal
Please suggest me what could be a possible and permanent solution to this problem. waiting for reply...