Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
:? had discetomy c5,6,7 fusion august 2008. Still having problems swallowing.Also have bad burning across shoulders.Within the last month both hands starting to hurt and arms.Pain starting to get in head. Any ideas to tell doctor. Thanks for everybodys time.

• Hi copenhagen,

I would tell the doctor just what you have told us here. Maybe you could write these things down and journal to see what your doing when the pain starts. When do you see the doctor again? What do you mean pain starting to get in head? Such as headaches or are you getting depressed from the pain? If your pain is a single event that just started happening i suppose it could settle down. If it something that just continues to get worse over time that is a sign to get into the doctor. Keep us posted on what the doctor says. Take care I do hope it gets better for you soon.
  • Like tamtam said, I would write down what you told us and try to keep a list of things that may make your pain worse when you do them. The more you find out yourself the more the doctor can help, he only spend 15 minutes with you, but we are around ourselves all the time. I was also having swallowing problems after my first two surgeries, I had mentioned it before my last one and in my case the doctor told me he found a large amount of scar tissue causing my problem, so far so good on the swallowing now. Good luck with your appointment and hope you feel better soon.