Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

my leg

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:29 AM in Lower Back Pain
i also have a warming sensation that just started a week ago going down my left leg is it something to worry about my backs been messed up since august and waiting to see the orthopedic just got insurance. havnt gotten mri results to me yet

• Make sure you keep a log of your symptoms and bring it with you when you see the Ortho. Many people get hot or cold sensations when the nerves are irritated in their backs. It's very specific to the person and the injury though, so only your doc can attest to whether it is coming from your known injury or a new one.

Welcome to Spine Health.

• you may have a trapped nerve .does the warming sensation go all the way to your foot? if it is will be a trapped nerve at L4 /L5 /S1? .like C says log all you problems so that you can give the medical people good information ..the more accurate information they have the easier they will be able to diagnose your problem
  • thanks guys for the info ill be sure to tell him
This discussion has been closed.