Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello everyone,

I am a new member to your forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Hristos (Chris) K. Giannos and I am a Chiropractic Physician specializing in non-surgical treatments of countless musculoskeletal conditions. I practice Sports Medicine and Family Chiropractic so there are numerous injuries and conditions that I treat. I am also certified to cast for Sole Supports Custom Orthotics, am fully certified in Graston Technique Instrument-assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (www.nowhere.com),and physiotherapy. I also employ another sports medicine modality called kinesio tape (www.nowhere.com) that uses a pre-stretched tape that is administered to almost any part of the body helping to offer support while being functional, as well as for lymphatic drainage, and neural feedback for weak muscles. I look forward to reading some of your feedback, as well as commenting on some tough cases. Thank You.

Post edited to remove URLs. Solicitation is not permitted on Spine-Health.

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health Administrator 04/07/09

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H i am not a fan of chiropratic medicine but i am sure you are very good at what you do.. =D> thank you for your support! :D Jenny :)
  • I guess when you write in different websites for patients to visit for more information they are thought of as solicitation. It was not my intention, but merely for informational purposes. I apologize if anyone was offended. Well, the techniques are listed above if any of you would like to find out more information.

Sorry to hear that you are not a fan of Chiropractic Medicine Jenny. Maybe you've had a bad experience in the past. Just like with anything we are sometimes faced with the decision to seek care elsewhere if we are not happy with a particular provider. I hope that you try chiropractic care again in the future since it is one of the best healthcare options when it comes to the non-surgical management of musculoskeletal conditions. Many studies have been done as well as many studies that are finally being funded to show the efficacy of chiropractic care for a multitude of musculoskeletal as well as some non musculoskeletal conditions. There are some bad apples in every profession but we can't take it out on the whole profession. Nonetheless, I thank you for your kind words and I hope you change your mind about chiropractic medicine in the future.

Hristos K. Giannos, D.C., M.S.

• Hristos, thank you for your reply! =D> i did have a very bad experience but perhaps the time has come to try again. my husband mentioned going to one just last week and now we are having this conversation. :? funny how something new to think about will come into your life. anyway, welcome again and please let us hear from you on the forum! :D Jenny :)