I'm not sure if this the right place to post this but it seemed too frivolous to post where people are discussing their specific spine issues.
Anyway I booked a sweet Disney vacation for my family before my neck/arm pain came on. Now I'm wondering if I can still make it. I had ACDF c5-c7 March 26th and I'm supposed to be out of cervical collar by May 21st. Trip is set for 10 days later.
Doc believes I could go, but advised no jarring rides (No Tower of terror :''( , No roller coasters #o , No Dinosuar) I would only be able to ride the slower theatrical rides. This is not a huge deal because 75% of Disney is theatrical vs. thrill rides anyway. Plus I got nice resort(CSR) to chill at in case the parks are too much. I figured the walking (and you do a lot of it) would do me good.
Right now I'm in virtually no pain and just a little numbness in hand and walking 2 miles a day on treadmill.
So what do you think, is this doable or should I postpone? :?