Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

What I am trying to do

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,837
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I understand that many of my posts and replies may seem harsh end uncaring. And there are plenty of posts that I open my heart to.
I have to say that because of the time that I have spent in chronic pain and going over so many different spinal conditions, tht I am trying to shed truth and awareness to so many situations.
I understand that people are frustrated and they are hurting.
I am in that same situation myself.
Over a period of time, I realized that medicine and doctors where going to do just so much to help me. And they did a very good job. But so much really depends on what I do and how I move on.
So, I will apologize to everyone that when I appear abrupt and not understanding, it is because I do. But that doesn't change the way I approach things/
I would love nothing better to see everyone better and not suffering pain.. Then I could continue to host a web site that would have discussions about the better things in life.
However, until we get to that point, I will continue to do what I have been doing. I am sorry if my approach hurts someone or make them angry. That is never my intention.
Dealing with chronic pain is no picnic, and I only hope that members can see what I am trying to do.
I am so lucky to have Spine-Health with me and I am even more lucky that I can 'talk' to so many different folks here.
Thank you for allowing me to be me... And when I offend, I sm aorry
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Dear PapaRon-have you growled at somebody? I am pretty new to this site and it and you have become very special in my life. From factual information to the support of yourself and others, we can become empowered to have control over different aspects of our conditions. As you yourself have been living with "spiney" issues you still give of yourself when perhaps you could do with some support yourself. It is good to challenge our brains on issues different to our own and sometimes we to can benefit. I am so grateful to find this site. If you raise issues that are not always positive it creates reaction, discussion, communication-just like in the "real-world" and we all want to included in that.
    In my limited time at this site I think you are "awesome".
    Hugs n' Loves
  • ...well, you know how I feel. I'll leave it at that.

Your friend,
  • The last sentence in your post says alot and I would like to repeat some of it to You.
    Thank You for letting ME be me,Ron
    If I was given only one word to describe you as a whole person, I would say... Understanding.
    If I was given only one word to describe you personally,
    I would say... Forgiving.
    p.s. awful pain today. (when I close my eyes and think about it) but I still have a smile(thanx Ron)
    patsy getting some of Patsy back.(anyone else understand?)