Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi, Just signed up

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:30 AM in New Member Introductions
:( Hi all, I just found your forums, I am glad i did, I think it will be nice chatting with people that know what I am going thru, because, if you have not been where I am, no one understands at all. Hope to meet you all, and share some experiences. Kristi

• You've been through the ringer! Welcome to Spine-Health. From the looks of your signature, you should've been a senior member by now.

Anyway, just wanted to welcome you to SH. You'll find a lot of friends here and everyone is very supportive.

Take care and try to keep that list from growing any longer, k?

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. so glad you decided to stop by and visit us. :-C we all love to chat and exchange information.. :D so sorry for all you have been through! ~X( good luck with future pain treatments! :D Jenny :)
  • I am glad that you found us and will look forward to seeing you around the forum.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859

For a Spine-Health Site introduction, Click on :

Welcome To Spine-Health

If you have any questions, feel free to contact (PM) any one of the Moderators here Priestess , Bruce , Paulgla, DiLauro

The Spine-Health Web site offers so much more than these Member Forums.
    Check the various tabs at the top of the Spine-Health page and you will find so much that is offered here.

Please remember that all information you receive from members on this forum is NOT
    formal medical advise. You should always consult with your doctors.

To get back to the Forums, you can always click on Forum Home

Please feel free to contact me at rdilauro@gmail.com or send me a message
    One of the major benefits about Spine-Health is that you can discuss all situations and know that other members understand and may have gone through similar events that you have been dealing with.
    Communicating with loved ones and friends can sometimes create a strain. Unless you have been spinal surgery, so many people can not really understand you pain and discomfort.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Hi Kristi

Welcome to SH, we hope to see you in the chatroom again soon.

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery